Most Money You Ever Found?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
i found a 100 once...but over on keoncrest, hella tweaks runnin around all hours of the night, and if you walked to the store like at 7 or 7:30 in the morning, you would find a 10 here or 20 there, every one in awhile, i found a rolled up 20 one time

Dec 19, 2005
i was like 10 or somethin and i was ridin in the car wit my moms boyfriend and his patna and they musta seen a wallet on the street or somethin so they flipped a bitch to go snatch that shit up... the looked through it and didnt find shit...

so i was like let me see that and then i seen a lil pocket wit a zipper on it and BAM $50 dollars in my pocket. it was on my lil bros birthday so later that night i went up to my mom askin her for change so i can give my lil bro $10 and then she was like where the fuck did you get $50 from "i got it from the wallet they found" then she snatched it from me and said that aint coo. lol

she ended up givin me $15 dollars from it the next day. Tryin to be generous with my findings and ended up gettin played. hahaa