most KNOWN sac release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Anything from Black Market Records, AWOL Records, Death Trap Records, Fahrenheit Records, Bloc Star Entertainment, Bayside Distribution, Siccmade Muzicc, Madesicc Muzicc, Solar Music Group, and Black Armor Records.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2007
first off, Mixerr @Mixerr fuck off you dont know a goddamn thing about Sac rap your a fuckin 20 year old newbie to rap period, postin on siccness for the last few months does not give you any kinda credibility. SOTS is the most recognized release outside of Sac, i got homies from Portland up to Vancouver, Canada that are up on Lynch more than any other Sac artist just based off of SOTS

Jan 30, 2007
if we`re talkin regional since you didnt really state where then in northern Cali id say anything from c-bo early release like Gas Chamber or The Autopsy, he stays grindin and collaborates with known artists (Pac, Young Buck, Outlaws etc). Plus alotta dumb fucks think Bo is a Bay Area artist

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
if we`re talkin regional since you didnt really state where then in northern Cali id say c-bo, he stays grindin and collaborates with known artists (Pac, Young Buck, Outlaws etc). Plus alotta dumb fucks think Bo is a Bay Area artist
in your last two post all you did was go into detail about the releases the OP and i suggested. you have added nothing to this thread except insults to mixxer.

Props: Mixerr
Jan 30, 2007
in your last two post all you did was go into detail about the releases the OP and i suggested. you have added nothing to this thread except insults to mixxer.
shut the fuck up dumbass, i went into detail about the most recognizeable releases outta Sac as the OP asked in his thread, sorry my responses werent dumbed down enough for you ill try to keep it simple for ya next time. Macdre04 lol...

Jan 30, 2007
so far youve contributed nothing to this thread, you made a generic statement about Bo and Raided but didnt follow up with any examples of your suggestions. I actually gave reasons why i feel certain lynch and bo releases are known. You response was vague at best bruh and kudos for defending Mixerr.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I saw that Season Of Da Siccness supposedly went platinum earlier this year (although RIAA's website is silent on the issue, but it is also silent on many other rap albums that I know for certain went platinum), so that leaves without much competition in this category

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2007
I saw that Season Of Da Siccness supposedly went platinum earlier this year (although RIAA's website is silent on the issue, but is also silent on many other rap albums that I know for certain went platinum), so that leaves without much competition in this category
1 million sold to date, i dont think any other Sac artist has come close since then..

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
shut the fuck up dumbass, i went into detail about the most recognizeable releases outta Sac as the OP asked in his thread, sorry my responses werent dumbed down enough for you ill try to keep it simple for ya next time. Macdre04 lol...

the most angry person on the siccness. everytime you post your all butt hurt about someone or something. and i aint defending anyone im just pointing out that your all on this dudes nuts when he never even addresses you. go cry in your cheerios mr. sensitive

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
you come off as an identity crisis, i cant tell if you were born in `04, or wether your confused about who mac dre and x-raided are...im guessin you were born in `04

if i was born in 04 id be 9 years old at the most. i dont think your that your dumb enough to actually believe that but theres a very good chance i am wrong.. how am i confused? cause i have a xorcist picture and the screename macdre04?