MOST HEATED VERSE OF ALL TIME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
WHAT UP EVERY1? JUST WANTED TO GET UR OPINION ON WHAT U THINK IS THE MOST HEATED VERSE EVER....IF U CAN, POST THE SONG TITLE AND CD...

2PAC: HIS VERSE FROM "LAST WORDS" OFF THE "STRICTLY 4 MY NIGGAZ CD"

THAT SHIT WAS THE STR8EST HEAT I EVER HEARD!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i think woodie's verse is better on that song, don't know if that is the most heated ever to me, i am not sure really.

i can name 3 or 4
brotha lynch's verse on locc to da brain
woodie's second verse on streets are calling me
lil los' verse on loyalty
lil los' last verse on skandocious
and shadow's last verse on graveyard shift

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Really homie? Dirty Deeds is classic, and Woodie came tight as fuck but I think both Los and Shadow came tighter on that. I agree wit' what you said about Los's verse on Loyalty, that's always been one of my favourites along wit' his verse on -N- The Bay.

Plus Woodie's verse on Savagez was fuckin' heated.....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i like woodie's verse on no suckaz better than that one on savages, but that one is tight too. i think woodie's verse is way sick on that dirty deeds man, once he put the lyrics on here and i knew exactly what he was saying, it was even tighter. his delivery was so tight on that song man, he faded em all with that shit

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The thing I like about Shadow's is the way he works so well with the beat, his delivery is also exceptional. Especially the beginning. Man, the way he attacks that track is breathtaking.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
don't get me wrong, his shit is tight on there, really sick. i wish it was a little louder tho on his verse, he seems like he is kinda a quiet dood doesn't he? on a couple songs he is kinda quiet like that.

his verse on if i wasn't was better to me, harder if anything else.
i think it's "runnin, gunnin all up in yo whereabouts, killin everything you care about, til the shells are out, then tear up out." that shit is so sick, everyone came extremely major on that song too

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^Yeah that Verse is sick!!

"Try to focus only niggas runnin' up, grab the tek wet em up, hit the kutt then I woke up, saw the homie from the U hit him up with full time, hit the stick, crack a smile and through folks up, lets get soaked up, who got the puff on the wet? hit the whoop sweater and felt the blood in my chest, full time on mind put a slug in your vest, while I twist another one and dip the blunt in the rest becuase I pistol grips and pullin' licks with pitts, I'm still hittin' the wet and havin' triple dips, I'm so wet I can't focus on my finger tips, I'm soakin' up the sound proof and still ain't callin' it quits, So who got up on a vial, hit the west so hard you'll call a tecnical foul, so I was thinkin' to my self but I was talkin' out loud, I saw the gates of hell that's why I only get soggy every once in a while, My sight is all fucked up and a nigga body numb from the purple kush blunt we dip, pull the clip from my heavy, and get to bunk the shit, that's when I know I need some mothafuckin' milk to sip, I'm so soggy I cant calm down I'm stayin' wet like the rain that be floodin' the town, I'm stayin' soakin' like the bodies that be dumped in the sound, Nigga back up when I'm wet or catch a couple of rounds" --MaddDogg

Ya'll can peep this verse here www.mp3.com/Independentkash the songs called "SOGGY" and it's the Second Verse!!!

Oh yeah and if anyone is thinkin' about purchasing this cd....I got the plug on it...There going for $5.00 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
oh shit,
c-bo's last verse on deadly game
"unpack my shit, stack my grip, california and peete wilson can suck my dick, if you didn't already know that you couldn't trust his ass, just look how he did poly klass, used he death and the families name, so he could gain more votes and political fame, ....but fuck that i ain't goin out like a punk that, ain't my style rip him from his ass crack to his nuttsack"

and c-murder's verse on come get some from the ghetto d album

Apr 25, 2002
What about Shadow's verse on that song SO NOW YOU KNOW

He goes for a while before this part but this is the best part of the verse.

-bodies drop,
Watch me squat four deep in the mob we gettin the fuck up, Leavin suckas smothered mother fucker,
there aint no punks up in my click, (right here the beat changes)
the shit gets thick,
we pack 4 fifths and love to spit,
feel it rip through your hips up in your ribs,
and now you wish you wouldn't have fucked with me in the first place,
now I want you in the worst way,
S-L-M we handles business cancel christmas and your birthday,
got rumbles like an earthquake,
crack your vertibrae got you screaming,
bleedin on the cement seein' demons as i'm leavin'
gettin' perved
a little to tow,
runnin' through your punk ass crew though,
I'll attack that ass like cujo,
mother fucker so now you know.-

His whole second verse.
Shadow and guce comin through lettin loose so dont test these ,
hoggz straight lace mobb,
down for the squab,
(I cant figure out what he says here)
peep this game when its spat,
we packin macs you best ta scat,
not a hater and I wont spray ya over that batch but now you act,
like you want some funk because I stuffed the guts fucked yo main squeeze,
shes scandalous,
I just stabbed it,
dont come around n try to blame me,
disrespect you might get blasted, playin captain,
cuz i aint having it, so stand back of it , and give me 50 feet cuz I'm quik to creep and start jackin shit,
we maculent, straight gafflin, bullets be travelin up in your body,
all over your legs, two to the head,
tech check to your neck,
and nobody saw me,
Back up off me cuz I said potna,
let these bullets spread and drop ya pop ya,
dont make me have to pull a 2 eleve on ya,
creepy crawlin like a goblin, plottin, mobbin down your block n got the glock ready to pop, bust some shots and tear on up,
let'em drop because they bitchmade,
fuckin with the git paid,
smokin that ass like bombay,
cuz you always tryin to pimp hate

I think that is my favorite Shadow verse right there. He has alot of other tight shit on that album though.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i got to with my boy tech n9ne's verse on "anghellic".....the sond "this ring"......

everybody wanna be down with a nigga// wanna get a whiff of the money// thinkin of taken it from// they get up in the club// giv'n me luv// throw'n their pussy full of liquor and bud// booty hoppin around up in the MO// gettin to look'n around at every hoe// wanna lick a nigga low// infatuated with niggas with doe// get em in the sack and try to make them let it go//

then the chorus.......

this ring// brings demeaning demons in g-strings// songs we sing make them fiend siemon and green things// cling'n, dream'n, think'n of being ms. thing// with this ring// ........but if i wasn't tech n9ne// bitches wouldnt even want to be with tech n9ne// if i did no music then would you respect mine?// this weddin band and music draws a lind between life and tech n9ne.......

thats written skills for days........

out!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
this was that faggot spm's verse on wiggy, it is sick regardless of what he does outside his music career

"i got sacks for sell, in the land of hell, my enemies don't even get a chance to yell, in a black chevelle, with my man miguel, lil pigs wanna put my fuckin ass in jail, stack my mail, where the pastors dwell, puffin on jane cause that's my girl, neva brag or tell, but i blast em well, i shoot more shots than sam cassell, well, pick the chosen and form an alliance, move in slience and got the loyal clients, corporate giants, with street science, cook the dope on the kitchen appliance, don't try it, cause if you can't keep quiet, i'll put 17 bullets in yo diet, lyin in a puddle cause you hoes wanna rumble, spm's like tarzan, king of the jungle"

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Gats & Rivals

"I admit a dirty life i lead/packed with dirty deeds
the only things i truely care about is family and homies
making G's sound appealing but that money comes and goes
so i stick close to my homies quick to talk shit to these hoes"