Most Anticipated Album of 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Whats the album your most looking forward to in 2012 SM & Others ?

1.Tech N9ne - Klusterfuck EP
2.Prozak - Paranormal
2.Stevie Stone - Rollin' Stoned
3.!MayDay! - Take Me To Your Leader
4.Ces Cru - (I dont know the title ?)
5.Krizz Kaliko - Kicking & Screaming

Non Strange

1.Kanye West (Spring Release **Dont know title)
2.Tyler The Creator - Wolf (May release)
3.The Throne - Watch The Throne Part 2
4.Vinnie Paz – God of the Serengeti
5.Big Boi: Daddy Fat Sax..Soul Funk Crusader

Unmentioned Big Named Cds

Rick Ross & Drake - YOLO
T.I. - Trouble Man
BoB - Strange Clouds
Jus Allah – Meanest Man Alive
Wiz Khalifa - O.N.I.F.C.
Lil Wayne (Dont know title)
Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album
Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid In A Mad City
Eminem (Dont know title)
Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't
Ludacris – Ludaversal
Jay Z (Dont know title)
Kid Cudi & Dot Da Genius - WZRD
Killah Priest – The Psychic World Of Walter Reed
Godfathers by Kool G. Rap & Necro
Die Antwood - Ten$Ion
Hopsin - Knocc Madness
Aesop - Skelethon
Kutt Calhoun - Flames Mixtape Pt 2
C-Mob (Dont know title)
Canibus - Rip The Jacker 2
Slaughterhouse - (Dont know title)
Brotha Lynch Hung - (Dont know title)
Krayzie Bone - Chasing The Devil (Cant confirm title)
Layzie Bone - Lost Archives
Flesh-n-Bone - (Cant confirm title)

Whats missing ?? Share your top 5 of each.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Stones album is "Rollin' Stoned", and Ces Cru's is "The White Guy with the 80's Slash Marks in His Hair, and the BLACK guy with Manson Contacts and A Big Ass Gap in His Teeth".

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Hopsin doesn't put out new music. He is too busy fucking around on Facebook all day.

May 7, 2008
Updated with everyones suggestions.

Nice list for me to keep coming back to and checking out when Im searching for new stuff. Tx guys.

Anymore ?? A few big underground titles im missing but i cant think of them :S

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I'm pretty sure that Slaughterhouse has one dropping this year. You don't have Brotha Lynch in the Strange section either.

Lam47

Sicc OG
Aug 31, 2008
Kray announced Chasin The Devil back in 07...just sayin.

Im really lookin forward to Hopsin's Knock Madness and Canibus' Rip The Jacker 2

Jan 29, 2006
I actually Have more rock Im looking forward to than hiphop. Like: Thousand Foot Krutch - The End Is Where We Begin, the Marilyn Manson, Hurt - The Crux, Janus - Nox Aeris, The Used - Vulnerable, The Veer Union - Divide The Blackened Sky and many more

Jan 6, 2012
I actually Have more rock Im looking forward to than hiphop. Like: Thousand Foot Krutch - The End Is Where We Begin, the Marilyn Manson, Hurt - The Crux, Janus - Nox Aeris, The Used - Vulnerable, The Veer Union - Divide The Blackened Sky and many more

Manson hasn't done a damn thing I've cared about since Mechanical Animals. I keep buying the fucking cd's, and they get a little more disappointing every time. I know this time around it's supposed to be a "death metal" sound, and Twiggy's back and all...But fuck... Eat Me Drink Me was a fucking indie rock album, and he's used the same droney voice for every song on the past two or three albums.

He's going to have to do a lot to impress me, which is a shame, since I think Anti-Christ Superstar might be my favorite album of all time.

May 7, 2008
Every non hiphop artist i listen to has broke up or has stopped doing anything lately..

I wish i couldve added a new slipknot cd and a soad cd :p but its only rumours nothing concrete.

Jan 6, 2012
Ech... Are people still listening to Slipknot and SOAD? I stopped listening to that noise when I was 16-17... Never liked SOAD at all.

I have tickets to see Rammstein in a few months, which is going to be the shit. They have a "best of" coming out, which I guess is why they're touring the US again. The new vid is amusing, and the song is pretty dope... Typical Rammstein fare.

[video=youtube;NNNR8UX7oKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNNR8UX7oKk[/video]