Moss doesn't seem very happy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I know it's hard to be happy when ure team hasn't won a game but every time u see moss on the sidelines whether we ahead or losing he always has his arms crossed like he's pissed.......................... u think he's mad cuz he ain gettn tha balll more, specially in crunch time?

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
killahoe666 said:
I know it's hard to be happy when ure team hasn't won a game but every time u see moss on the sidelines whether we ahead or losing he always has his arms crossed like he's pissed.......................... u think he's mad cuz he ain gettn tha balll more, specially in crunch time?
he had his arms always crossed in minnesota, its just the mans attitude.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
Turner should be fired if they lose next week. He's never been a proven winner as a head coach. Toss the ball up for grabs with Moss like the Vikings did in '98. Who is gonna out jump Moss?

May 3, 2002
I think they gon stomp tha cowpolks................ they need this win specially heading into a bye............. tha toughest games are behind excpet for conferance games buts thats a norm........... and at least we aint got a grip of veterans that we gone lose to social security