Mosquitos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2006
what the fuck is up with all these damn mosquitos??? i don t know about yall but down here in San Diego there are these huge ass mosquitos flying alll over the place. It used to be just at night time i would see these fucking things but now im starting to see them all day long just fucking flying around and bugging. i used to kill around 5 a night now its up to around 15. this shit is ridiculous, have yall seen these pieces of shit?

Mar 13, 2003
those little fuckers are huge over here in Milpitas.......Got the sticky tape shit so they'll stop buggin when i enter or leave through my front door and back yard..

Feb 15, 2006
shit, i get big ass mosquito eaters(crane fly) out here. them bitches are huge. i gotta rush in and outta my house cuz they just swarming on my front door light and i aint tryna let them shits in my house.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm not going to read this thread now because of that stupid ass picture! Thanks a lot Toro, I really wanted to learn about mosquitos.

Feb 15, 2006
and fun game: get oranges or whatever that you wont eat (that also dont splatter) and be a mosquito hunter and nail them muthafuckas from across the room.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I fucking hate mosquitos

I hate all bugs... things scare I'm not even gonna lie... I act like a little bitch sometimes... lol

I was sittin in class the other day and this big ass spider was crawlin on the empty desk in front... fucker startin jumpin around... it was about to jump on my desk so I knocked it off with my pencil and tried to stomp on it... but I couldnt find it... I kept thinkin that shit was crawlin up my leg and shit... then 20 mintes later the little bastard startin crawlin on my desk again...

these beezies sittin next to me were watchin and gettin hella scared and trippin the fuck out.. lol

Sep 5, 2008
I fucking hate mosquitos

I hate all bugs... things scare I'm not even gonna lie... I act like a little bitch sometimes... lol

I was sittin in class the other day and this big ass spider was crawlin on the empty desk in front... fucker startin jumpin around... it was about to jump on my desk so I knocked it off with my pencil and tried to stomp on it... but I couldnt find it... I kept thinkin that shit was crawlin up my leg and shit... then 20 mintes later the little bastard startin crawlin on my desk again...

these beezies sittin next to me were watchin and gettin hella scared and trippin the fuck out.. lol
I really dont trip off of too many bugs, but this reminds me of a time that a jumping spider was jumping on my desk, and then decided to jump onto the girls back in front of me... it then decided to crawl up and burrow somewhere into this bitches hair.

the girl next to me was like "GET IT HURRY GET IT", which was promptly ignored as the spider dissapeared into her hair.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I really dont trip off of too many bugs, but this reminds me of a time that a jumping spider was jumping on my desk, and then decided to jump onto the girls back in front of me... it then decided to crawl up and burrow somewhere into this bitches hair.

the girl next to me was like "GET IT HURRY GET IT", which was promptly ignored as the spider dissapeared into her hair.
lol... shoulda smacked the bitch upside her head... then just told her you were trying to kill the spider

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I was just about to make a thread bout those fuckers!

I maybe slept 1 hour last night cause them fuckers kept fuckin with me. I even got hit in the forehead! What kinda damn mosquitos do that shit? and my son and wife in the same room were sound asleep and weren't bothered by those fuckers at all. The fuck's up with that?