Mos Def and Carnel West on Bill Maher

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2006
Good looking out pimp. Mos Def is definitely a righteous dude and Cornel West is of course a huge figure.. Def is already making some good points 2 minutes in, lol..

Feb 17, 2006
ColdBlooded said:
Ron Pual, for prez ... = fall of the new world order!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bill maher supports ron paul for president and has said that many times on his show

and bill had a point over mos because muslims are killing muslims and have been since the first division of the religion because they couldnt come to an agreement on who the holy leader should be

it is over religion and it always has been...radical christians wanna kill muslims, radical muslims wanna kill all infidels, radical jews want christians and muslims to kill each other and collect money while leaching off whoever is winning the "war"...mos def is blind if he really believes this has nothing to do with religion

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bills closing statements were comedy!

I watched the whole show....its a good debate.

Wes from princeton is an intelligent cat to say the least.

Mos def is funny as hell....."When I see you im fuck you up!!!"

hahaha

Aug 6, 2006
^That fool said he doesn't believe Bin Laden had anything to do with the towers, he doesn't believe that Americans went to the Moon, but he does believe in Bigfoot.. LMAO! Mos is hilarious..

May 9, 2002
I think Mos Def saying he beleives in Bigfoot was a rhetoric remark geared towards people believeng the other shit the news spoon feeds us, sorta like a slap in the face. Basically, he thinks Bigfoot is more real than "terrosits with box knives".