Mortal Kombat DA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I feel that this game is a good addition to the Mortal Kombat Collection but it gets old quick, I have allready done everything there is to do in it except for mastering all styles of fighting. Alltho I have masterd many styles. I think the graphics were tight as fuck but the carectors should have had 3 fatalitys each along with FRIENDSHIPS BABEALITYS and ANAMALITYS. This would have made the game a little funner. Any one wanna trade me Maden 2003 for MK?

If MK was Online I would Kick Anybodys Ass With Scorpion!
^ THATS ON THANGZ!

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
games tight...but I'm already sick of it. they do need to do something about tha fatalitys tho haha some of them are pretty wack...like that one guy, tha main character...fuckin neck streach haha they should of had him just rip tha head off...he looked tight jumpin up there but it waz ruined with that neck streach

Nov 14, 2002
Friendships and babalities are the reason MK went to shit. The new game is cool, and the krypt is a really original idea but for some reason, I can't get the control down as fluently as I did with the old combat system.

Nov 14, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:
That's what mortal kombat has always been about, ripping off legs and beating you to death with them and shit like that.

Lord knows the stretching of ones neck isn't nearly as brutal as seeing it just tear apart... And this is coming from the thread who's first post is a guy who wanted friendships and babalities back..

Paradox much?