more movie quotes from TECH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
I'm sorry I'm sorry a little bit drunk, #2. was OCEANS 11. I think I get those two mixed up sometimes because of Don Cheadles accent. it was like the guy named Tyrone in snatch and his two homeboys. SORRY and SHIT! I can fuck up sometimes at 3 in the morning. out this time 4real.sincerely, THEREAL.

May 12, 2004
Thereal said:
1.dont put your faith in such trinkets of deceit.2.we're in barney,barney rubble,TROUBLE!3.All the girls all the guys I fucked em' all.4.ass hole ameeyo, oh sodomia.
2: Oceans 11
3:One of the American Pies
4:Ace Ventura:pet Detective

Can't figure out #1

Sep 16, 2002
DeirDogg said:
Ya'll see the movie Troy yet? Fuckin' deadly, go check that shit out.

FORGET TROY, shit, watch "HERO" with Jet li & Zhang Ziyi(in a nice sex scene)...directed or produced or something by Quentin Tarantino!! when it comes out to states....I already got the real dvd from a homie that got it from Japan.

YO TECH, you NEED to be watching some Asian movies, especially this sadomasochistic thriller called "Ichi The Killer"...it's about a bounty hunter that gets turned on by seeing someone get beat up and cries whenever he gets pushed around, then all of a sudden kills the motherfuckers with these blades he got hidden in the back of his shoes while being turned on at the same time!!!!!... it's not rated because of the crazy rape scenes and mutiliation, but has a very very good storyline....it's gotta be ONE, if not, THE most violent and controversial movie ever made!!! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING....I wanna talk about it, but I don't wanna kill it.

everyone, go check out the site, and RENT THE MOVIE, but good luck finding it too because SOME Blockbusters and Hollywood Videos DON'T carry it because of it being way too violent.

here, check out the flash site:
ICHI THE KILLER

the dvd is now released in the U.S....look for it on EBAY if you want one for cheap...trust me, if you love Tarantino-type shit, this movie and it's director Takashi Miike are in the same state of mind.

Sep 14, 2004
Tech. Check this right quick...

Thereal said:
1.dont put your faith in such trinkets of deceit.2.we're in barney,barney rubble,TROUBLE!3.All the girls all the guys I fucked em' all.4.ass hole ameeyo, oh sodomia.
tech. hey man. much love for your music and much respect for you style. i wanted to talk some biz with you. im workin on a new album an i wanted to see if you would be willing to hop on it. you can check my music at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/epikreignmusic.htm if you like it let me know if not still let me know... email me at "[email protected]" . i know you probably wouldn't want to just hop on a track with someone you dont know. although i believe our lyrical skillz an styles would bring some shit to the table if on a track together. so hit me back tech wether you like the idea or dont. much respect to ya playa... be eeezy
Ya Boy,

~~~~EpikReign

Oct 10, 2003
shep said:
don cheadle, matt damon, and george clooney signed up to do Ocean's 12.... they better get Bernie Mac back! he was great in the first one

DOpe thing about it is,they where in amsterdam for about 3 weeks shooting scene's for it 2,so a bit of Hollands is in the movie