more movie quotes from TECH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
-sam haha

its prolly cuz you said you'd wanna chill w/ him AT the movies. Like what you wanna share a tub of popcorn w/ him or somethin??

Anyways, these were always entertaining when he'd hop on them. Btw, Nicholas if you ever read this, what happened to Tech wanting to hop on here while being on the tour bus. Hook him up w/ the laptop.

-eric ..........errr nevermind.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Number 1 is from Bram Stokers Dracula. Number 4 is from when Ace Ventura was talkin out of his ass.

What about this this one from one of the best horror movies:

"These rappers now, I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL, SWLLOW YOUR SOUL!"

Sep 14, 2004
NINE1TREY said:
Ha...this shit is hella old....Epik I'd be very suprised if he was to see that post.....he hasn't been on for many months now.
i understand that its old... although "K-Loam" (affiliate of Psychopathic Records) told me that i should get ahold of TechN9ne threw this site, and that Tech may not reply much anymore on this site but he does check the posts to see whats being said. So regardless of wether i get ahold of "the Infamous TechN9ne" or not, It is still worth a shot. Any-Fuckin-Who... go check my music an give me a personal opinion on it... (music link is on previous post) opinions are always fun wether they hate or relate.

Ya Boy,

~~~EpikReign