More memphis rap tapes on ebay - Three 6 Mafia stuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
I dont collect memphis ug tapes but common sense tells me a 20 year old white tape would have some kind of discoloration

Mar 26, 2006
Hi there,

If you look at the images again there is clear discolouration of the stickers. It is visibly more yellow than the plastic of the tapes themselves.
I bought these tapes from a collector 15 years ago, when I bought them they were all in individual boxes and I have stored them in the exact same boxes and in a dry environment at room temperature. There is no reason for excessive damage to occur under these conditions. I have taken them out only once to play and rip them. When I bought them they were in excellent condition and I have kept them that way as any serious collector would.
Look at all the other tapes I have sold (some of the rarest sold for years on ebay) and I only have 1 of each these tapes. I have sold about 50 tapes so far and no one has had any questions about authenticity.

I know these tapes come up very rarely especially in this condition and I know there are loads of modern day re-presses, so I understand why you might question them.

If you have any more questions let me know and I will try answer them as best as I can.