More lyrical proof from Tech that he is Blood related

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I was listening to Calm Before today and at the end of Soldiers at War Tech says.......

"My partners are sdoolb, so will fuckin gang, bang and die sdoolb"

sdoolb backwards reads bloods

Just another lyric to throw out there for you non believers.

Nick

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
hey pal, it was a cleaver lyric i just noticed today. I've never heard anyone refer to it before. It's not a big deal, so don't come on here barkin childish shit like "who gives a fuck". The people who do give a fuck will read this post, those who don't will pass it up, which obviously you should have done. It's just a topic for discussion. Sometimes I forget that people know everything about the dude and they are such great friends with him.

Nick

Aug 17, 2002
"Bloods"

I am sure that the RDV's (Scoob, Txx Will, Bakarii, and Nitty) were affiliated with the bloods... they took control of that area... what i am not sure of is Tech... yes.. the RDVS used to be Bloods, but I dont think that Tech is or ever was...

To sum up... associated with Bloods, not one himself...

just my $00.02....

If I am wrong then I am wrong... also.. check out that murderdog interview... i believe it says somethin about it... go to murderdog.com and look at the archives i believe

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JL

i'm co-owner of www.techn9nehq.com and you dont know me, so stop talkin like you do. We made this name to be used by everyone who is down with techn9nehq.com, I just use it the most. I'm probablly the least nut ridinest motherfucker on here. So check your sources next time you think about runnin off at the mouth like a bitch. This post was nothing more than a FYI. It wasn't designed to be another long disscussion about if Tech is a blood or not. I was mearly pointin shit out. But you had to go and attack people and start gettin personal about people like you know them. I'm gonna end this right here, if I was a moderator i'd close this post. If you want to keep talkin thats cool, just don't cry when I aint replying to your shit.

Nick

Jul 7, 2002
We all know that Tech associates with, and grew in in a blood neighborhood...but I just wnated to throw some gas on the fire, so I gove you a line fomr one of Tech's older songs.....

"In 98 I'm bringing pain, In 99 I'm naming names, Am I a BLOOD, No I'm claiming insane, Gang banger never was, So if you a CRIP, I'm a BLOOD, If you a BLOOD, I'm a CUZ"

Think on that...lol

techn9nehq said:
JL

i'm co-owner of www.techn9nehq.com and you dont know me, so stop talkin like you do. We made this name to be used by everyone who is down with techn9nehq.com, I just use it the most. I'm probablly the least nut ridinest motherfucker on here. So check your sources next time you think about runnin off at the mouth like a bitch. This post was nothing more than a FYI. It wasn't designed to be another long disscussion about if Tech is a blood or not. I was mearly pointin shit out. But you had to go and attack people and start gettin personal about people like you know them. I'm gonna end this right here, if I was a moderator i'd close this post. If you want to keep talkin thats cool, just don't cry when I aint replying to your shit.

Nick
First of all buddy boy..ill talk on whoever the fuck i feel...so squash that noise you typin swiftly.All muthafuckas talk aobut these days on rappers is "what set does he claim?"..therefore...if you such a Tech N9ne supporter...you would have just dismissed the question...and not make a fuckin thread on it...ya dig that?Thought so...i dont need your muthafuckin replies,so dont flatter yourself homeboy...

Jul 7, 2002
Damn....chill out man!

It is a DISCUSSION BOARD (not the what JAE-EL wants to hear and say board) and he has just as much right to post what he wants as you do to talk shit about it. Loosen up, and "dismiss the question".

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
techn9nehq said:

I'm gonna end this right here, if I was a moderator i'd close this post. If you want to keep talkin thats cool, just don't cry when I aint replying to your shit.
I lied...

Jae-El said:

All muthafuckas talk aobut these days on rappers is "what set does he claim?"..therefore...if you such a Tech N9ne supporter...you would have just dismissed the question...and not make a fuckin thread on it...ya dig that?

You crack me up JLo, first you tried to attack my reasoning for posting this shit, then when you struck out there you moved on to my "nut riding" of Tech N9ne....after the same result you have now resorted trying to be philisophical on this shit by saying "if you such a Tech N9ne supporter...you woud have just dismissed the question...and not make a fuckin thread on it" So I just guess you still are not understanding what the fuck I said in my first reply.

Which was intended to relay this thought.....

Tech saying bloods backwards was unique to me, I had never heard anyone talk about that lyric before. Tech spits a lot of shit backwards and people are always asking what he is saying...

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19450

...so since i finally caught what Tech was really saying in that particular song I thought i'd let people know. Simple as that, but then you had to take everything out of context and make it a personal attack on me.

I thought that was pretty simple to process, but I guess you had a hard time with it. So what else did you not understand that you need me to explain for you?

Nick

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
DAMN!!!!

More lyrical proof from Tech that he is Blood related
I was listening to Calm Before today and at the end of Soldiers at War Tech says.......

"My partners are sdoolb, so will fuckin gang, bang and die sdoolb"

sdoolb backwards reads bloods

Just another lyric to throw out there for you non believers.

Nick

ALL YOU TECH9 DICC RIDIN HOES NEED TO GET A FUCCIN LIFE.
ITS COOOL TO BE A FAN...BUT WHEN YOU START BITTIN A NIGGAZ DICC..... YOU SELLIN YOSELF OUT.

AINT NONE OF YALL LIL HOES GETTIN A TECH9 PAY CHECC ANY DAMN WAY.
HOW MANY MORE LIL HOES IN THE Strange Music FORUM WILL HAVE A TECH9 NAME!!
thats why i dont even come here, cuzz yall lil hoes already put too much salt in this forum.

i'll get myself paid, before some other nigga, that dont even know you!!

all you lil tech9 name bittin hoes dont make sense!!

D-LOCC SAID THAT!!