More Ebay Auctions: Bad N-Fluenz, Ghetto Soldiers, The Hemp, Doomsday Productions..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
The Ghetto Soldiers cd will probably make the most money, that's a rare classic bay cd right there. You should advertise the fact that you ship worldwide more, the highest bidders for rare cds are usually in germany & japan. Indicate your worldwide shipping rates in the item description, make sure they not too high...
And I just bought the cd, I hope yours sell for more than what I paid for mine, LOL

Sep 20, 2005
Meandme said:
The Ghetto Soldiers cd will probably make the most money, that's a rare classic bay cd right there. You should advertise the fact that you ship worldwide more, the highest bidders for rare cds are usually in germany & japan. Indicate your worldwide shipping rates in the item description, make sure they not too high...
And I just bought the cd, I hope yours sell for more than what I paid for mine, LOL
Hah, good look on the tip.
I went back an revised.
..most of the people who purchase my cds are yeah, from germany, japan, france, italy, etc...
...so yeah, hopefully this one does well. I think I saw one on amazon around 85-90 bucks sealed.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I'm selling it.

I'm the person selling it for $130, but it's priced that way because it's Brand New/Longbox. A true collector will only pay that for the CD in that specific condition...It'll go for $30 - $60 on a normal day...that is if it's opened/used of course. It all depends on your timing though.

Dec 19, 2003
Funny how that Bad-N-Fluenz is going for 560...
What's funnier is that judging by the feedback of the people who actually bid the Big money, they don't seem to be into rap all that much.
What's even MORE amazing is the fact that the 3 main bidders haven't been active in months, yet they bid on almost every "high profile" item that you have for sale...

Sep 20, 2005
Sentenced said:
Funny how that Bad-N-Fluenz is going for 560...
What's funnier is that judging by the feedback of the people who actually bid the Big money, they don't seem to be into rap all that much.
What's even MORE amazing is the fact that the 3 main bidders haven't been active in months, yet they bid on almost every "high profile" item that you have for sale...

..yeah, i'm scared about this - you think i should go 'head and cancel their bids?