Morales vs Pacquiao

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
hell yeah morales is gonna take it. Did you guys read the press conference where one of morales trainers bet 100 gs to paquiao corner cause that fool said that he was going to knock out morales. Morales' trainers were hella mad cause they felt that fool was disrespecting cause morales has never been knocked out. But anyway paquiao didnt take the bet.

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Herez the deal though. I like Pac but the problem with him is he only has 1 punch and thats the straight left. He is hella fast and if he catches you a couple times it could be lights out. I just think that Morales is too much of a veteran to go out like that. His game plan will consist of boxing and avoiding the straight left. Either pac looses by K.O. or by a lopsided desicion. Just my H.O.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
^^^^^thats what mine are doing man...haha...they all up on doode.....haha...im from westside union city and theres a grip of filipino homies over here and they all gonna b watching his fight 2nite....haha...shyts gonna be quiet on the streets....hahaha.....but morales all the way.....jus cuz hes pacs opponent and im tired of hearin bout him

Apr 17, 2003
man fuck comcast my shit aint woring it says "one moment plz availble shortly,just called comcast they cant get the signal,and wont be showing in san leandro,san lorenzo and hayward, is anyone else
experiencing this?

Apr 1, 2002
A.GEEZY said:
man fuck comcast my shit aint woring it says "one moment plz availble shortly,just called comcast they cant get the signal,and wont be showing in san leandro,san lorenzo and hayward, is anyone else
experiencing this?
That sucks, must be the rain. I went to my bro's house thinkin he ordered it turns out he didn't so I'm assed out, you mafuckas keep us updated.

Dec 6, 2003
Damn that was a good fight....the fight before it was good too
It was a good decision, but im gonna argue that the headbut caused the cut hahaha