MOPREME SHAKUR & LIFERDEF RECORDS DID IT BIG for 2PAC IN MINNEAPOLIS..check the pics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
MOPREME SHAKUR & LIFERDEF RECORDS DID IT BIG for 2PAC IN MINNEAPOLIS..check the pics!

PROFESSIONAL PICS AT THE BOTTOM STARTING IN REPLY BOX #6

PROFESSIONAL PICS AT THE BOTTOM STARTING IN REPLY BOX #6

Overall this was a big trip for LIFERDEF RECORDS. First off let me start by thanking TONY G from MEXIRICAN CARTEL for flying us out there, and ASSASSIN for making sure we got out there. We took of from San Francisco yall landed and it was on. Hit the MALL OF AMERICA the next morning then got ready for the autograph session and sound check. Me ASSASSIN, TEQUILA, BIG BROYCE, and MOPREME SHAKUR, all headed to MEXIRICAN CARTEL, "the store." When we got out the car, kids was running to greet us all. I told those kids that they are the stars not us. We all shot flicks when ST. PAUL'S ganagtaz out there. TEQUILA (though tired from putting in work the prior night with the one of ST> PAuls biggest groups "ST. PAUL KINGS," was being rushed by the natives, and THE HOMIE JAZ had a big ass SAN JOSE t-shirt on reppin'. PLAYA RAE, wasn't present but had a poster on the wall to my suprise so that was cool. We continued to meet and greet and sign autographs. Everybody wanted shirts signed, hats, everything! It was real big.

When we got to sound check in minneapolis, downtown, at the night club FOUNDATION, it was big yall. The club was all that, and I mean all that. Everybody already knew who we were. We went through various photo sessions, etc. Im here to tell you fuck trying to get money here in the bay....go out of state, these cats was throwing money at us...for verses. After I got off stage I got two full expenses paid free trips back in 5 minutes. When showtimes started, LIFERDEF RECORDS RIPPED IT UP....IT WAS REAL BIG. WE HAD THE PLACE JUMPIN......ASSASSIN CAME IN WITH "LIKE MY SWAGGA." THEN THE HOMIE JAZ KILLED EM WITH "TATTOOS," REPPIN FOR SAN JOSE, AND RIGHT AFTER JAZ, I CAME IN REPPIN FOR SAN JOSE WIT "THE SPOTLIGHT" AND "CLUB DRESS CODE." THEN TEQUILA CAME IN WIT ".....IT TOOK ALOT OF HARD WORK JUST TO GET HERE BUT I'M HERE TO STAY...TO YOU BETTER GET READY FOR ME......." KILLED IT...RIGHT AFTER THAT MOPREME SHAKUR CAME OUT!. WE WAS ALL ON STAGE AS MOPREME SHAKUR IMPRESSED US ALL..DUDE CAME WIT FLOWS YALL NEED TO GET THAT BLACK AND BROWN PRIDE ALBUM BY THE WAY! MOPREME ENDED IT WITH "HAIL MARY." ALL THAT NEGATIVE TALK I ALWAYS HEAR ABOUT THIS AND THAT ISN'T EVEN WHAT MOPREME IS ALL ABOUT. DUDE WAS A REAL DUDE IN EVERY ASPECT....HE LOVE PAC AND HE WANT HIS BROTHER TO LIVE ON.

When we got outside the streets were packed everybody wanting pictures with us everything....THIS IS NOT A BRAGGING OPPORTUNITY HERE THIS IS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY HAVE WANTED TO KNOW HOW IT WENT.

PROFESSIONAL PICS AT THE BOTTOM

PROFESSIONAL PICS AT THE BOTTOM

R.I.P. TUPAC

GRUFF