MOONSHINE BANDITS.......new cover!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

i liked the other one better too but this one looks cool. good luck with the album...1

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
well i think this album does not show what your buying... i mean it looks tight, but it looks like gangster/eastcoast hip hop.... rather than upbeat honkey clubbish. UIts tight but id go with the V1

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Yeah Booza I like the one in your second post better. Although this new one is slick, I'm with everyone else, I think it looks more gangsta and that doesn't fit your music style. Go with the one you made, but give some props for the other one.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Mezzano said:
do you really rap? or what?
damn MEZ!! i know u aint sleepin on MSB, right???
theze booze bandits tear tha roof off!!!

its a tuff one booze, Id go wit tha new one, im luvin both, but for sume reason the new one speaks to me!!!..........

im also thinkin the new one would probally sell more too

Apr 25, 2002
i like number 1 but it dont go with your style....

i like number 2 but it dont like it will sell cuz it looks like country shit....

so booza, i know you all out of ideas but dawg.. drink a couple 40oz, and blaze up a blunt and relax on it for a while (like a week) and then go open minded and start a whole new cover i guess... do what you need homie.....