Moonshine Bandits New CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2003
www.solesouth.com
I just peeped the snippets from soundclick and thought I would stop by and check out the site. You guys definitly have a different sound. That's a good thing. Now a days everyone damn near sounds the same. Keep it up and I'll be copping a cd when they come out.

peace,

LB aka Pound

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Pound said:
Will the new MSB cd be available to order online? Maybe on the site or something? Anyways, I just peeped the snippets from soundclick and thought I would stop by and check out the site. You guys definitly have a different sound. That's a good thing. Now a days everyone damn near sounds the same. Keep it up and I'll be copping a cd when they come out.

peace,

LB aka Pound
First off,
Thanks for taking the time to peep the sounds and site,
we do appreciate that-

secondly if u want, u can scoop(preorder) the album now at:
PREORDER SOGGY CRACKERZ // CLIK THIS

or it will most likely be in a store in Nashville, home of the homie BIG STAK MAK, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -- SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDE!