Moonshine Bandits featured on::::::::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
1. Controversy Sellz // KVE // In Stores Now Nation Wide
feat. Moonshine Bandits, Young Droop, Yukmouth, Woodie, Sean T, Luni Coleone, Mr Kee and more.

2. Central Valley Bad Boyzz // KVE // In Stores Nation Wide
feat. Moonshine Bandits, Young Droop, Never, Kaoz, Trifelon, Myth and more......

3. Central Valley Bad Boyzz 2 // KVE // Coming Soon!
DOUBLE CD

4. Hell All Over // Hellaware Records // Coming Soon!
feat. Moonshine Bandits, Haystak, John Conner, Young Cap, Steve C and more......

5. Hustln' City 2 City // Dugout Entertainment // Coming Soon!
feat. Moonshine Bandits, Playa Rae, Jay Tee, B12, NBD, and a shitload more......

6. Disrapish Compilation // Coming Soon!
feat. Moonshine Bandits, D12, TA Guerrero, Hush, and more..

7. Derogatory Statements // Platinum Bound // Coming soon!
feat. Moonshine Bandits, NBD, Cane, Awax, Mdash, Sir Moj, sitzon scrilla and more......

PLEASE SUPPORT AND SCOOP THESE HOT ALBUMS!!!!!!!!
I will post the covers shortly-

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
I haven't forgot about yall. I have the beat I want to do with MSB in my head. Its hard trying to focus on an album and trying to finish up school far from my camp. As soon as I finish here @ san diego state this may, there not going to be able to see me... Ill holla

Apr 25, 2002
The Booza said:

6. Disrapish Compilation // Coming Soon!
feat. Moonshine Bandits, D12, TA Guerrero, Hush, and more..
Also featuring Mo-X and Lil' G. T.A. whats up with your compilation is close to being completed? If you need any help with anything such as promotional material let me know.

It looks like the drunken MSB sound is starting to spread even more, people will soon know!

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
Re: Re: Moonshine Bandits featured on::::::::

kaoz206 said:

Also featuring Mo-X and Lil' G. T.A. whats up with your compilation is close to being completed? If you need any help with anything such as promotional material let me know.

It looks like the drunken MSB sound is starting to spread even more, people will soon know!

I think the compilation is close.....hit TA @
[email protected]

o boy......