Moon Child

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Come on now

Well it took you almost a year ta get that ta me playa, what you rantin' about?! You were one of my first orders ever well over a year ago, come on now...& besides I done hollered at everyone bout dat , there commin, & yes my bad I fogot about you its 4 cats I owe, You, lazymarv, 40OZ hustler, & yoskipper...Over 125 sold, & Now comes the DVD, VCD plus a gang of new videos ta add to tha arsenal like "I Love" -Too Short, Daz, Scarface & Trick Daddy & "Gangstas make tha world go round"-west side connect..all kinds of shit at leat 200 sumthin new ones fasheeze, ohh yea that click "Say dat Den" all that shit holla peace

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fasheezy

Good lookin out playa..yea I still got your e-mail so when your tape is done Ill hit you up for tha addy..plus you will get sum extra shit either now (if you like ) or later so that you can get sum VCD/DVD vids on me its up to you let me know what you interested in..I can hook up a premade comp (i.e. Cokeland's Video Sydeshow..or sumthin;) or you can hold your nuts & get in on tha CD vids...ohh yea how com my sig aint workin..what'd I do wrong? anybody
YoUnG k9 said:
DAMN!!!!!! ITS BEEN A MINUTE MOONCHILD!!! THIS IS ONE OF THE CATS YOU OWE A VID (YOSKIPPER) ......IF YOU NEED MY ADDY OR FOR ANY REASON YOU NEED TO HIT ME BOUT THEM VIDS LET ME KNOW........

[email protected]