MONSTER MASHIN is a little bitch.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
You know what...

FUCK D-SANE!!!

No, seriously. If you are a hot chick, do everything you can to fuck D-Sane... then come home to Fridge for sloppy seconds. I like another man's stink on puss when I beat it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BANETHEMERCILES said:
lol how old are you again? and yea that was YOUR HOME BOY PAIN, i dont understand why you say that in capital letters? are you running slim on HOME BOYS? its all gravy mayne i aint raining on your parade, i was just asking a question, and the say cheese remark was made because thats what people say when you get your picture taken, and someone posted a picture of you so i was saying cheese......lol damn, i think you read a little too far into that playa.
I'm 20, what does that have to do with anything? And if he was my home boy as you say, then I assume you mean that he isn't now? I thought you were comin at me from a different angle so if what I said seems off-base, that's why.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Birds of a feather flock together.....you're FAKE....just like the FAKE people you hang out with. You're muthafuckin' right I got problems with you suburb sucka......like I said before.....you blew it the day you said "FUCK STREET LEVEL". Your true colors came shining through. Haters never prosper......nor do the people who support them. You're a square trying to be down with a bunch of triangles.....either way....none of ya'll fit in!

What do BD's and TT's balls taste like?

You call anyone you don't like Fake...So your opinion doesn't really matter to me....And you really don't know who I hang out with, so you shouldn't really speak on it. Obviously you were left out of the loop on what Sixxness has been up to...lol...Didn't get your monthly email about me or somethin? Wait, maybe it's cause you don't know what I do, or who I am anymore....Since you don't know, don't speak on it. I don't speak on shit I don't know about anymore....

And I wouldn't know what they're balls taste like, only someone with homosexual fantasies would say that shit....Cut the crap and just don't bother talkin about me, why waste your time if you dispise me so fuckin much?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sixxness said:
You call anyone you don't like Fake...So your opinion doesn't really matter to me....And you really don't know who I hang out with, so you shouldn't really speak on it. Obviously you were left out of the loop on what Sixxness has been up to...lol...Didn't get your monthly email about me or somethin? Wait, maybe it's cause you don't know what I do, or who I am anymore....Since you don't know, don't speak on it. I don't speak on shit I don't know about anymore....

And I wouldn't know what they're balls taste like, only someone with homosexual fantasies would say that shit....Cut the crap and just don't bother talkin about me, why waste your time if you dispise me so fuckin much?
Ooooooooooooooh.......what a comeback. Why waste my time? Because I like exposing FAKE people!!!!! I could break the whole situation down for your dumbass so you could understand......but I don't care that much. You're just like every other fakester I've known in my life......ALL of you end up playin' yourselves. Quit masturbating......cuz all you're doin' is fuckin' YOURSELF.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Right D-Sane, you keep believing that you're King Shit...Online at that....If you want to talk shit, go for it, but I've got MORE IMPORTANT THINGS going on in my life...So I'll let you do all the talking, unless you don't want to anymore.....

Talk all you want so you can make yourself look cool as you try to make me look dumb....I could really care less what you do online...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sixxness said:
Right D-Sane, you keep believing that you're King Shit...Online at that....If you want to talk shit, go for it, but I've got MORE IMPORTANT THINGS going on in my life...So I'll let you do all the talking, unless you don't want to anymore.....

Talk all you want so you can make yourself look cool as you try to make me look dumb....I could really care less what you do online...
But you keep replying back like the good little bitch that you are though don't you??

Sorry buddy.....you're not gonna get the last word. This thread is closed. Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.