MONSTER MASHIN is a little bitch.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Nice try dumbfuck. Maybe if you pulled your head out your ass long enough to realize that BD's site no longer exists.....maybe you would realize that he's not gonna get the message. Besides....me and him talked a while back about your antics and he is fully aware that any of these stupid ass attempts to talk shit aren't coming from me.

lol @ my "apartment".....I haven't lived in an apartment in YEARS! That right there gave it away that it ain't from me. Also.....you're so fuckin' stupid....you ain't even knowin' that Brazy and BD ain't cool no more....haven't been cool for HELLA....and Brazy's in jail for HELLA. Dumbass.

I think it's about time to ban you.

Delivery failed 20 attempts: [email protected]

Original message follows.

Received: from soundclick0 [64.68.1.186] by soundclick.com
(SMTPD32-5.05) id AA5525500BE; Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:59:49 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <040102215923JD.01384@soundclick0>
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:59:23 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
To: [email protected]
Subject: no subject
Cc: [email protected]

I was kickin' it all night and came home to a PM from you....LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever....you fuckin' bumb. YOU don't want to see nobody. At least I ain't scared to fight a muthafucka.....unlike you who keeps talkin' all that shit but don't exist outside of cyberspace. Come see me.....then everybody can say to you "You got your ass kicked by a whiteboy!"

How's your sister doin'?? Tell that bitch to holla @ me and Notes.....we want to film her suckin' up all of SLR.

& bitch ass brazy-gay wasnt talkin that shit when he was knocked out on my apartment floor or when my girl pulled a strap on him.tell him he'll get knocked out again.LOL come holla bitches

----------------------------------------------------------
This email has been sent through SoundClick 'contact artist' service.
SoundClick - the #1 artist music community

Nov 24, 2003
do you need to be a moderator to see someones IP on the siccness? peeps should post up the ips of these perps and see if someone can't get a a home address to match up to the ip billing address and shit

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
monster mashin is 100% fuckin pathetic and most likely has a vagina between his legs.....and is obsessed with SLR....

Aug 18, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:
This is his creative addition to my PM......pretty funny.
that what you been sayin potna i dont even talk like that.are you denying you said that?man those are your words so dont try 2 put this on me.

TO THE REST OF YOU DICKSUCKIN BROADS & SLR DICKRIDERZ SPEAKIN ON ME HOLLA AT ME INPERSON IF YOU GOT SOMETHIN 2 SAY.

Aug 18, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:
Nice try dumbfuck. Maybe if you pulled your head out your ass long enough to realize that BD's site no longer exists.....maybe you would realize that he's not gonna get the message. Besides....me and him talked a while back about your antics and he is fully aware that any of these stupid ass attempts to talk shit aren't coming from me.

lol @ my "apartment".....I haven't lived in an apartment in YEARS! That right there gave it away that it ain't from me. Also.....you're so fuckin' stupid....you ain't even knowin' that Brazy and BD ain't cool no more....haven't been cool for HELLA....and Brazy's in jail for HELLA. Dumbass.

I think it's about time to ban you.
& wouldnt i have 2 be a member of soundclick 2 send him at message?guess what IM NOT.check the IP or whatever ealse you wanna check & GET OFF MY NUTZ YOU BITCH.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Re: Re: MONSTER MASHIN is a little bitch.....

Monster Mashin said:
& wouldnt i have 2 be a member of soundclick 2 send him at message?guess what IM NOT.check the IP or whatever ealse you wanna check & GET OFF MY NUTZ YOU BITCH.
If you were any fuckin' dumber it would be illegal. Are you seriously trying to deny taking a PRIVATE MESSAGE (the keyword being "PRIVATE"....as in nobody can see it but YOU you fuckin' idiot) that I sent you 3 days ago and copying and pasting it to that message?

You truly are one of the most pathetic, idiotic, retarded, flamin' fuckin' faggot-ass, bitchmade, D-Sane stalkin', male groupie PUNKS I have ever had the displeasure of coming in contact with in my entire 30 years of life. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE do us all a favor and just fuckin' DIE. Go play on the freeway or somethin'......or how bout you jump in front of a Pierce Transit bus? :dead:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
what a waste of a thread.....who really cares that much? BD doesn't give a fuck about what anyone online says.....Just like any other normal person.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No did you get Hater tattooed on your forehead yet? You act like you know about shit, but you dont' know a single fucking thing about me and you don't know me, so quit tryin dogg...Don't bother talking to me or about me unless you've got something good to say cause I don't give a fuck...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Sixxness said:
No did you get Hater tattooed on your forehead yet? You act like you know about shit, but you dont' know a single fucking thing about me and you don't know me, so quit tryin dogg...Don't bother talking to me or about me unless you've got something good to say cause I don't give a fuck...
Ahhh.....look at you gettin' all brittle and sensitive. Me? A hater? How could I be the "hater" when I'm the one gettin' hated on? Do you see me makin' 20 songs about people? NO. Do hear me wasting my days away talkin' about any of them fools? NO. I'm not hatin'.....I'm retalitatin' - understand the difference.

I heard Gettin' Greedy ran out of t-shirts and you had to settle for the GG Thong! lmao

That's why I seen you roller bladin' down 44th with Gettin' Greedy leg warmers on tryin' to slang CD's for him (along with his dope).....HA!

Don't even get me started on you Ryan Laverty.....I will demolish you.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LOL....How did I know you'd bring up that picture? You can talk all the online bullshit about me you want. But that will just mean that you're doing what you are talking shit to him for...It's all on you...You're the one who has problems with me, so I guess you can deal with them however you choose...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BANETHEMERCILES said:
HAHAHAHAHHA......duded got sonned son.......didnt i see this dude at your pad with pain? lol SAY CHEESE!!!!

this dude? right buddy....yeah, that was me with MY HOME BOY Pain... Are you implying something?

May 17, 2002
lol how old are you again? and yea that was YOUR HOME BOY PAIN, i dont understand why you say that in capital letters? are you running slim on HOME BOYS? its all gravy mayne i aint raining on your parade, i was just asking a question, and the say cheese remark was made because thats what people say when you get your picture taken, and someone posted a picture of you so i was saying cheese......lol damn, i think you read a little too far into that playa.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Sixxness said:
LOL....How did I know you'd bring up that picture? You can talk all the online bullshit about me you want. But that will just mean that you're doing what you are talking shit to him for...It's all on you...You're the one who has problems with me, so I guess you can deal with them however you choose...
Birds of a feather flock together.....you're FAKE....just like the FAKE people you hang out with. You're muthafuckin' right I got problems with you suburb sucka......like I said before.....you blew it the day you said "FUCK STREET LEVEL". Your true colors came shining through. Haters never prosper......nor do the people who support them. You're a square trying to be down with a bunch of triangles.....either way....none of ya'll fit in!

What do BD's and TT's balls taste like?

Status
Not open for further replies.