MONSTAVILLE SIPPIN' VOL. 1 - DJ WILLY BIGGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Sup dog, explain what?

If you mean is this a real tape or something, naw...Biggs is a djay who chopps shit all the time and puts his tapes up for download on soundclick...we (monstaville) are now going to host them on the site to make them more professional and official so its an easier download for the listener's. It's all promo for the djay's (Willy Biggs and DJ 713 etc.) not too mention I slide them a new flow or two to add in to their mixes and we all get promo. There is no money made on them whatsoever, it's all pure promotion.

Aug 26, 2002
u beat me to Willy Biggs ........................................u got yourself a good draft pick w/ him Playa Rae

Coming Soon : TANTRUM MONTANA "DIAMOND N DA ROUGH" SLOWED AND THROWED BY WILLY BIGGS Late Jan/ early Feb 2005 , this will not be for free downloading like his og version of the album ..........

Rae, get at me next time yall do this i'm send u some shit to throw on there

Aug 26, 2002
I sent him LAVA mixtape volume 1 in the mail yesterday. I got him doing brand new Tantrum cut that we are putting on the chopped and scrwed version.........
He has Tantrum's whole mixtape right now ...........did he not use any cuts from him???????
what is the tracklisting for volume 1 ???

@ WILLY BIGGS: U HAVE PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF TANTRUM's cut , just let me know so I can tell T ....

when am I going to see my "EVERYBODY LOVES PLAYA RAE" mixtape featuring Tantrum Montana (LW), Blaze (LW), and more ..............

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
jesse james said:
...........did he not use any cuts from him???????
what is the tracklisting for volume 1 ???

@ WILLY BIGGS: U HAVE PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF TANTRUM's cut , just let me know so I can tell T ....
there is a track off "Diamond in the Rough:Slowed and Throwed" on Monstaville Sippin Vol1

its also gonna have tracks from projects i got droppin soon...Playa Rae,Game Insane,Tantrum,Mo Gutta Game,The Crew ect...a gang of tracks

jyeaya

Aug 9, 2002
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
Coming in 2 weeks for FREE DOWNLOAD...1st of many we got lined up...all Slowed & Throwed. "THIS WILL NOT BE FOR SALE OR IN STORES...IT'S PURE PROMO...NON-PROFIT"
you got any features on this project....?