Money?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
just be patient... whywould someone want to know the setlist before they go to the concert?? to me, that don't make any sense, i want to go to a concert not knowing what all the artist is going to perform

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
bein tech and the artist he is, im sure he'd switch it up a bit, doubt he'd play the same songs throughout the entire tour.. same goes for some of the other artists...

tech always seems to want to shock you in one way or another regardless if you think whats expected or not.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
really? the only rapper you know to do a song called money is bizzy bone? REALLY?
well of course that aint the only song I know called money...but that's the only one I listened 2. Anyway, I don't know how I hadn't heard MONEY by Tech before. I hear EVERYTHING. Anyway, i got a hold of that Strictly Strange VIP cd....I've heard almost all the songs on there except Money & In Da Whip. Also...for those that haven't figured it out yet.....GravePlott sux my balls!!!