Money In The Bank 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Punk is the new Austin. What a great fucking PPV. Most excited I was for a show in a long time. Can't wait for Raw. Must see wrestling is back.

May 4, 2002
Breaking: WWE Star Supended For Violating Wellness Policy
Follow Justin LaBar on Twitter
by Justin LaBar
Jul 18, 2011

WWE.com has reported that Sin Cara (Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde) has been suspended for 30 days due to his first violation of the company's wellness policy.

Now we know why Sin Cara got the stretcher treatment.

Feb 8, 2003
Cena been workng injured so this gonna be his rest time. we all know punk signed a new contract secretly unless he did a one day extension for raw tonite and drop the belt(i doubt). imo him and vince are brilliant bc they made national news with this storyline and decided to run with it as shock value thats why punk got the belt. It seems like they gonna do some NWO type angle now where on screen punk is a free agent with the belt and he barges in on raw each week and talk shit probaly with his crew cabana and the other indy dude who was at ring side last night until austin starts some kind of program with punk.

Feb 8, 2003
Breaking: WWE Star Supended For Violating Wellness Policy
Follow Justin LaBar on Twitter
by Justin LaBar
Jul 18, 2011

WWE.com has reported that Sin Cara (Luis Ignascio Urive Alvirde) has been suspended for 30 days due to his first violation of the company's wellness policy.

Now we know why Sin Cara got the stretcher treatment.

Triple H was juicing that nigga up or he was popping pills.

Feb 8, 2003
Punk is the new Austin. .
HELL NO there will never be another Austin. Punk is a new original character thats gonna be big as cena or bigger if he keeps doing what they have him doing. I dont care for punk but he doing the key thing you gotta do in that business and thats getting over and interacting with the crowds emotions.

Feb 8, 2003
also christian won the belt on some hoe shit lol. I hope they have bryant cash in money in the bank and beat him asap. but i bet they do it where he cashes it in ahead of time to headline a ppv like rvd did. hopefully he wont be the first one to not get the belt lol

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
HELL NO there will never be another Austin. Punk is a new original character thats gonna be big as cena or bigger if he keeps doing what they have him doing. I dont care for punk but he doing the key thing you gotta do in that business and thats getting over and interacting with the crowds emotions.
Nah, he's the new Austin in the fact that he's sticking it to "the man", doing what he wants, had to climb the ladder while a lot of ass kissers were holding him back, etc. Only difference is he isn't a drunk ass redneck.