Monday Night RAW 8/29

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
But Dark, what you talking about, you pretty much just bragged about having a Droid phone, and making fun of everyone else who only has 1 way to log on the sicc.

grow up be man get a personality. you and your boy are doing extreme dick riding. This about wrestling and you generic fucks turning it into nonsense. Now I see why this wrestling section be dead now, bc everyone is tired of the same ol bullshit everyday off topics. instead worrying about my phone worry about that old azz cadillac in the avatar im sure that mufucka need some work bc they dont last too long i have a 2010 cts.

back to wrestling

Oct 3, 2006
grow up be man get a personality. you and your boy are doing extreme dick riding. This about wrestling and you generic fucks turning it into nonsense. Now I see why this wrestling section be dead now, bc everyone is tired of the same ol bullshit everyday off topics. instead worrying about my phone worry about that old azz cadillac in the avatar im sure that mufucka need some work bc they dont last too long i have a 2010 cts.

back to wrestling
Honestly, I don't give a fuck, it's just fun to fuck with you.