Mole Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What up Street Level...I'd like to introduce myself, I am CEO of Mole Records, the newest Seattle based hip hop label. We've acctually been around for about a year but things have been slowing down for us. We curently have 7 artists all from the South Seattle/Burien area. We're curently going through a restructuring and heading into more of a management and promotional company. We've heard a lot of your guy's stuff and are impressed with your opp. Seattle's finally opening up more to hip hop and we see you guys at the forefront. That's just where we want to be in a few years too. If you guys ever want to collabo with one of our artists for a track hit us up. Check the site @ www.molerecords.2ya.com . Email myself at [email protected] or my partner at [email protected].
Thanks,
Nick Beyer
Co-CEO of Mole Records

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Greetings....& welcome to the SLR forum. Thanks for the love and support....it is definitely appreciated.

I was checkin' out some of ya'll audios and you got some nice shit. Some songs could use some better mixing and whatnot......but it sounded like some good shit in the works.

Can we expect any releases anytime soon? Feel free to use my forum to post any info that you may want to spread to the Seattle scene & abroad......just don't get carried away and spam my board. OK? OK. :classic:

well we released a small ep last september of just freestyles...pretty much sold it outta the trunk of our cars and make a few dollars...major releases we're not sure about yet. our main artist, tnt, has got the rhymes and the talent to make it big...our budget is low and we're pretty much working out of a makeshift studio so it sounds good for what we're doing now but we would definitly need 2 buy studio time and cut it right if we're gonna drop something...thats why we've been looking for a parent label for funding or else looking into just being a promoting and managerial company where we could cut the demo's in our studio and try and get the artists signed with bigger labels...just work as managers. and if nothing we could record a few track cd's and just sell them for a few bucks at gigs. our group "the art" had a gig @ the UW hub on MLK JR. day which was dope...we're known in the burien area pretty well...curently we do not have an mp3.com page or a soundscan page but we'll get em up. i dont know why they weren't workin for ya but if u got real player they should. D-Sane if u wanna hear some of our stuff I'd be more than happy to send you a cd full of tracks to see if you would maybe wanna get some of the guys in. I know if you heard TNT your head would spin...He's got flows...n e ways hit us up

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah, after fuckin around tryna listen to that shit, I found out you needed RealPlayer cause they was .rm files or some shit. So, I finally heard that shit. To be totally truthful, your only artist I felt was TnT and he was pretty good. Lemme know when you get some new shit up so I can peep it!

Jun 4, 2002
lmaooooooooooo!!!!!!! deuce king is a sissy!!!!! fake ass crip!!!!!!
there aint no gangsta's in normady park!!! lol!!! dude got his shirt
all tucked in!!! lol!!!!! don't let a real rip see you in flesh!!! lol!!!
"he's from the crips"!! lol!!!! that cat gets no respect!! the rest of
you do your thing!! but as far as word of mouth in the burien area
you guys got none!!! im all over from tac to tuk to burien never heard
of yall!! nogood is the only one with a buzz right now thats from the
area!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Greetings....& welcome to the SLR forum. Thanks for the love and support....it is definitely appreciated.

Can we expect any releases anytime soon? Feel free to use my forum to post any info that you may want to spread to the Seattle scene & abroad......just don't get carried away and spam my board. OK? OK. :classic:
Damn. Isn't that nice to have arguably the best producer in this NW rap game to be so nice.

naa theres hella heads that know us over here...im talkin a-bomb and 1st ave fools...as far as duce king, he may not look hard but i wouldnt fuck with him...there's hella fools that dont look like they can do shit but they'll fuck ya up ya know...he's 1 of those cats...and yea i know what u mean bout no good...we saw them driving down a-bomb like a week ago and flagged those fools down...they gave us their bootleg cd...shit's off the hook