MODDED XBOX IS THE SHIIIAT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
I JUST COPPED ONE TODAY! HAS LIKE WAY OVER A 1000 OLD SCHOOL NINTENDO & ARCADE GAMES!! ALL U FUCKERS ARE GETTIN PS3'S AND NINTENDO WII'S, A MODDED XBOX IS WHERE ITS AT!! IVE BEEN PLAYIN THIS SHIT FOR HOURS ALL DAMN DAY!! MODDED XBOX IS THE SHIIIAT!!!

Jun 15, 2005
Had mine for a few years, too. The whole old-school games hype wore off after a week of showing my peoples, but they're still nice to have. I just keep putting newer games on the hard drive if they're up to standard. I take care of my shit because I'm figuring it may last for awhile.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
I play my modded xbox just as much as my 360...actually more since my TV does split screen. if i am watching a game or Tv show, I'll play some SNEs at the same time

May 16, 2002
yeah i love my modded one too. fuckin nice to have everything old school on one console. its still gettin plenty of drunken play. mario kart is the shit.

Feb 5, 2006
SINCE U IN VALLEJO, MY CUZZO COULD DO IT. OF COURSE, IM GONNA NEED TO HAVE A FINDERS FEE FROM THE BUYER AND THE SELLER. LOL

ON A SIDE NOTE, MY 360 IS LIGHTWEIGHT MODDED. I GOT THE DRIVE CHANGED SO IT CAN PLAY BURNT GAMES AND I PAY 10 BUCKS A GAME. CANT BEAT IT, ESPECIALLY CUZ I CAN GO ON LIVE. THEY CANT DETECT IT