mobfiga collabos poll.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which ones is your favorite?

• Total voters
Aug 27, 2007
fuck it i was inspired again. which collabo albums is your favorite? keep in mind they got hell of them too: 3 tha hard way, mob gets explosive, shower posse, ap.9 & fed-x (1st), rydah & freako, mob trial, and mob trial 2. i think there's a couple more like the fed-x and ap.9 plus the albums like jacka and amp's but i'mma just base it off the ones i named....

and let me know what y'all think of some of these albums cuz i haven't even got a chance to peep a lot of them out except maybe like mob gets explosive and ap.9 & fed-x.

(multiple choice lol)

Aug 27, 2007
EaStSiDeCrEePeR said:
How many jacka/ mob figaz threads been made today
lol....3....that's me...hey i got inspired after i made the first one about jacka. thought i be curious to see what people were thinkin lol. kinda fun tho. but yea it is a hard tho. looks like mob trial and mob gets explosive is ahead.

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
Miguel Foreals said:
Camp Mob Figaz
Camp Mob Figaz was a classic Mob Figaz comp, as well as "The Comp". But I went with Rydah & Freako. Mob Trial was alright, haven't heard the second one yet. AP & Fed was good, but too many features. 3 Tha Hard Way I would have taken back if I wasn't collecting all the Mob Figaz shit. Shower Posse & Mob Gets Explosive I haven't heard, but I'm not feeling Jacka and Husalah too much out of the group, and Mess is doing bad in my opinion.

Jan 18, 2006
Mobtrial 1 is way better then explosive 3, Only reason folks would choose 3 would be cuz there in love with quinn and messy.