MOB FIGAZ-MOB FIGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
THEY POSE TO HAVE A NEW ALBUM COMIN OUT ON WARLOCK...THAT IS NOT A RE-ISSUE...THE RE-ISSUE IS OUT ON WEST COAST MAFIA....I DONT KNO IF THIS IS ACTUALLY COMIN OUT ON THA 29TH OR NOT...CHECK CDUNIVERSE,IT SAYS U CAN PRE-ORDER,BUT THERES NO TRACKLIST OR COVER OR ANY INFO ON IT....

D

Downunda-Connec

M.O.B - F.I.G.A.Z

Been waiting on this for ages, I heard they finished it months ago. Should be tight. Is there any C-BO on there, I noticed the mob figaz haven't been on C-Bo's last couple of albums? You on there at all 151? cheers...

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
I HOLLAD AT FED X YESTERDAY..THEY STILL GOT 2 SONGS LEFT TO DO THEN THEY GOIN TO L.A. TO MIX...I THINK FED TRYNA GET BO ON ONE OF THEM 2 SONGS...IM NOT ON THE ALBUM AZ OF YET,BUT IMMA BE IN THA BAY IN A COUPLE WEEKS SO WE'LL SEE...

SO BASICALLY MOBFIG ALBUM AINT COMIN OUT NEXT WEEK..MORE LIKE 8-29 OR 9-29 2003

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

yeah,i figured the closest one had to be the re-release cause i heard around here that they were still working on it too.yeah,you and bo should get on a track together on there,make another classic like "you created me"that would be the shit,im out
________
Easy vape