MOB FIBBER (AP9)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
LOL........ THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS KILL ME, I NEVER SAID THESE BITCHES WAS MINES RETARDS........ IT WAS ALL INSIDE JOKES LOL!!! IT'S FUNNY HOW YALL THINK YOU CLOWNING MEME BUT REALLY HAVE NO IDEA!!! MUTHAFUCKAS STALKING MY IG ..... LOL!!! SO JUST TO LET YALL KNOW I TOOK THOSE PICS FROM OTHER PAGES AND WAS TALKING SHIT BASICALLY.... BUT SINCE YALL WANNA STALK MY PAGE DON'T ACT LIKE YALL AIN'T SEEN ME BAD BITCHES...... ONCE AGAIN ..... ITS ALL JOKES !!! YOU FAG ASS NIGGAS NEED TO APPRECIATE THE ASS!!!! Matter a fact I'm about to Grab a couple more pics and post them!!! And if yall read some of the comments you'll see where people asked me "who is that" and I said "I DONT KNOW, BUT THAT BITCH BAD"!!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL FEEL STUPID NOW!!! GOOD TO KNOW THAT NIGGA VERSA WHAT HIS NAME IS FOLLOWS MY EVERY MOVE AND BE ON MY DICK CONSTANTLY!!!
ha ha ok these were inside jokes but what about foot action, the monkey you don't own, the apt you live in? you have the perfect scam, hit the vegas clubs and mooch off famous people, take pictures with there jewelry, bar tabs lol MOB!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
THE FACT THAT PPL CLOWN AFTER SOMEONES DEATH JUST LETS ME KNOW THEY NEED TO BE SHOT DEAD.
ESPECIALLY VERSACERO FOR THINKIN EVERYTHINGS A JOKE.
BAN ME IF U WANT...I SEE THE CYCLE HERE AND ITS DISGUSTING
#THE END
shot dead? for clowning? who clowned The Jacka? i thought this thread was bout AP9, did he pass to?

this whole fiasco is a joke...

R.I.P. Jacka, i hope you dont see the fuckery goin on down here bro

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^ if I'm not mistaken Assyrian Pete got his teeth knocked out for running up !! I don't think he getting any pussy missing front teeth ... Hope he fixed that shit
runnin up on AP9? naw not true, someone lied to you...ill ask Pete to get on here, i already showed him the site once, im sure he posted too

so yea your mistaken bro

Dec 2, 2013
I miss those days when rappers like woodie posted on here. They never been disrespected that way, but they also never talked shit like that. I remember last time someone talked that way to woodie he just showed up at this dudes work and since then the dude just keept his mouth shut. Same thing with Fat Steve.
Maybe soon Xraided will post a little on here and will bring back those times. Till then we all gotta live with this inside jokes & other stuff like that.

Oct 10, 2005
runnin up on AP9? naw not true, someone lied to you...ill ask Pete to get on here, i already showed him the site once, im sure he posted too

so yea your mistaken bro
Assyrian Pete @Assyrian Pete get up on here and put AP9 @AP9 back in his place