MOB BIZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
kj might be past his time to be honest rappin cause that dosia clic and that bullys wit fullys first one and that awol shit came out long time ago..man
He just a hatin ass bitch!! Fuck you in yo asshole rap critic aka tony!! You faggot ass buster!!! Meet up wit me and talk some shit BOY! I swear to god i will fuck yo shit up BOY! Don't get me started cause i aint none of these bitch ass internet bangers!! I will dedicate my life to findin yo ass and smashin you like the fuckin maggot you are!! Fuck you come see me!!!:angry:

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I dont need my niggas to back me up bitch!! So just cause they didnt jump to my defense dont mean you got me where you want me!!!! I been handlin my business without them hoe! If you real about yours lets do this Real Nigga style if not get off my nuts cause you a nobody!!! My old shit got you knowing my name bitch!!! And it been stickin for about 10yrs so i must have made a major impact in the game and in yo life!!I been there and done it who you???

Feb 4, 2009
who s tony man i swear to god on the man up above my name aint tony homie.why you trippin man i m just sayin you aint rapped in years bro so it might be hard to get that old shit back.you feel me..all this meeting up and fighting is nonsense my nig..real talk..aint nobody questioning you or meeting up shit..cause you got understand my nig you a fresno nigga im a l.a. nigga you got your peeps i runs wit a lot of niggaz too my nig plus this the internet man

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT'S NOT A PROBLEM...KEEP BEING A RAP CRITIC...WE NEED THOSE 2....IF YOU LOOKIN 4 NIGGAS 2 SOUND LIKE THEY DID 10 YEARS AGO YOU MIGHT BE DISAPPOINTED....LAST TIME I CHECCED IT WAS 2009 & NIGGAS IS STILL BREATHIN THIS REAL SHIT & THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS....REALNESS DOESN'T CHANGE......FAKE ONES DO

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
who s tony man i swear to god on the man up above my name aint tony homie.why you trippin man i m just sayin you aint rapped in years bro so it might be hard to get that old shit back.you feel me..all this meeting up and fighting is nonsense my nig..real talk..aint nobody questioning you or meeting up shit..cause you got understand my nig you a fresno nigga im a l.a. nigga you got your peeps i runs wit a lot of niggaz too my nig plus this the internet man
Im from Fresno but, grew up in L.A. & L.A. County better get some fact's!! I lived in Compton , Rialto , Colton , Azusa , San Bernadino and Pasadena. Best believe i got fam boy. If it went down between us Bo and Tay wouldn't be who i would get to mash wit me!!! You need more fact's about me cause i know L.A. !!!! Is spider locc the hardest dude alive or somethin? I heard Game diss him and Game still alive!!! See what you fail to realize is im on some death wish type shit but i plan to take niggas wit me so just move aside small timer cause this aint for you!!! I got more important things in my life!! My family is the Fairley's ask around in the streets and the pen.