Mo B, Dick- Gangsta Harmony?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2005
How many of ya'll niggas have/had this in your collection? This was one of the last no limit cd's that knockd, i recently banged this a few days ago and it still knocks like it was 99 imo. whats your thoughts on the album?

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I thought that was nice album. I still have my copy and i think i played it a couple of weeks ago. I bought it that day it came out. I wish he could have kept dropping albums because the dude was on to something.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I agree with you homie, johnny p's dolo was nice too
i remember seeing an ad for that back in the day. was he on rap-a-lot? i need to check that one out too. that sons of funk cd wasnt bad either. i still have that one too.

Mar 18, 2006
I had this one on tape......I know that there were one or 2 songs that I used 2 listen 2 a lot, ill get back 2 u on that 1, was decent.....had a few humorous interludes from what I remember and it sounded pretty different from a lot of the no limit releases.....was more musical

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
How many of ya'll niggas have/had this in your collection? This was one of the last no limit cd's that knockd, i recently banged this a few days ago and it still knocks like it was 99 imo. whats your thoughts on the album?
I got the cd. In my opinion, the dopest song on there is "I'd B A Fool" featuring Fiend and Sons of Funk.

After that the songs that are coo are "Picture U & Me", "U Got That Fire", "Mo B's Theme", What's On Your Mind?" featuring Silkk The Shocker, "It's Alright", and "As The Ghetto Turns" featuring Dodio of Ghetto Commission.

Apr 25, 2002
I agree with you homie, johnny p's dolo was nice too
I JUST SEEN A USED JOHNY P AT FYE AND THE MUTHA FUCKAS WANTED 30.00....IT WAS THE RAP-A-LOT RELEASE FROM 98 FORGOT THE NAME....SAW SONS OF FUNK AT DISC REPLAY FOR 5.00. I COPPED THAT YOUNG BLEED-MY BALLS AND MY WORD THERE FOR 6.99. THEY HAD A GANG OF USED NO LIMIT SHIT.
one

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
mr ice cream man lp,Im Bout It sndtrk, TRU's second album, Young Bleed's first album, C-Murder's first album, Mac's album = all better than sons of funk lp

pushin inside of you did go hard tho!
Im not saying those albums werent any good, but really tho, sons of funk album was hella underrated, and was way ahead of its time, you could slap it in the ride, or with a beezy, or even by urself, and its good shit, I owned almost every single No Limit album, lmfao, i even bought that god damn waste of money lil soldiers album

lmao