MNF: COLTS @ BUCS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
Memphis2SacNigg said:
One of da best games I eva seen, da Bucs deserved to loose cause they let da colts score 28 points in da 4th. Da refs were fuckin' up da whole game, and that call against Simeon was a make up fa that stupid shit they called when they that one dude hit da punter which we all saw he didn't!!

RIGHT ON HOMIE!!!

FUCK THE TITANS!!!

AN CZAR...SCORING 3 TDZ IN THE LAST FEW MINZ MAKES YOU A SAV

FOLD

May 10, 2002
The call against Rice was god awful, but its not like Tampa was gonna do anything with the ball anyways....their offense turned in to some straight dirt at the end.....so did their defense....the best they could've done was a tie.....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
IM GONNA KILL ALL REFS:dead:
how they gonna call that shit on Rice man?? im taking this shit out on my brother on Madden with the bucs and sack his QB with Rice all game. ive been 8-1 against my bro last 9 games. he picks the haiders or vikqueens HAHA!!

May 10, 2002
^you should be more mad at your squad for turning in to a pop-warner defense for the last 4 minutes of regualtion....like i said, the best they could do was tie cause that offense was going nowhere...

Apr 25, 2002
tony206, i thought you were a seahawks fan? wut tha fuck happened?

and this game wuz sick. way tighter than that cowboy game, only a cowboy fan would say their game wuz better. i picked tha colts to win this one and they came through. Payton Manning is a bit of a sav....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Only a whiner fan would say that anotha game was better than a Cowboys game!! So whats your point?? Hahahaha!! To bad yall scrubs aint been on monday night!! Hahhaah!! And reptile u didnt get it when I asked what Payton u was talkin about!! But I guess none of yall know how to spell his name!! Its Peyton!! Reading is fundamental!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 1, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
this game wuz sick. way tighter than that cowboy game, only a cowboy fan would say their game wuz better. i picked tha colts to win this one and they came through. Payton Manning is a bit of a sav....

real speach!!

:classic:

do any yall actually think any other current QB could do what manning did ? lol against tamp bay @ home ??? lol...

not even favre...

yall needa give some fuckin props where they due

fuc the bucaqueerz

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Manning is tight, but he aint the best QB in the league!! He has to win a playoff game first!! hahahah!! GOT EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
The Panthers are 4-0, does that mean that Delhomme is the best QB?? No it doesnt!! So far this year, Manning is doin the best!! But I rank him 4th in QB's overall!! GOT EM!!!

May 13, 2002
CZAR said:
He has to win a playoff game first!! hahahah!! GOT EM!!

i agree homie

.....but he one of the best....an a good clutch QB at that

who would you rather have if you were down 3 tdz late in the 4th ?? i know hella folks would say manning

:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Only a whiner fan would say that anotha game was better than a Cowboys game!!
actually you are the only person i know of who thinkz that cowboy game wuz better than tha Buccz/Colts game....

But I guess none of yall know how to spell his name!! Its Peyton!! Reading is fundamental!!
who givez a ratz ass? and please dont talk about reading being fundamental homie, you've been clowned on every educational subject brought up "mane."