MMO's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
which have you played.. ive played

Everquest: all up to planes of power... good game in its time but there are much better out there now.. all the additions were made for people level 50 and over and i didnt have that much time to level up so much, got like level 32 before it lost its fun

Asherons call 2: Graphically one of the most beautiful games played, didnt have the depth of games like everquest and with only 3 diffrent character types it lost its appeal quick..

Matrix Online: Movie had all the makings of a tite game, this one was ok for a while, it has a wierd combat system that probably wont appeal too the masses and at the time i played it, was plauged with bugs..

Guildwars: For being free this game is notch.. but i wish all the characters didnt look the same and that u could pvp in areas outside of towns.. but for being a non fee based multiplayer game, its holding its own well..

City of heros: a game with no looting!! this game is one of the best ive played. i got it cuz i wanted to get city of villains, this is all skill based. sweet graphics with little lag..

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Everquest 1 - Always will be the best mmorpg of all time in my eyes.. they created the real deal.. the first of the bunch to put out an mmo that was REALLY worth buying. I went from someone who rarely was on the computer and always out doing shit, to playing it multiple hours a day (fuckin till like 4 am in the morning during high school) and all of that. It was bad,.. bad as hell.. i wasnt doing drugs anymore.. i was doing everquest.. same thing in my head

WoW - Probably the best one 'made' only for 2 reasons, 1, Blizzard is the tightest game company there is, most quality products, and 2, they have been able to see what all the others have done wrong and theyre capitalizing on this knowledge.

Ultima Online - The first.. it was cool... started the whole genre basically besides Muds

The 4th Coming - Pretty similar to the above but it was underground as fuck

Neocron - Sick ass game, its free for like a month i think, it aint even an rpg really, its a dark futuristic game with a bunch of peeps Neocron

Guild Wars - Got my acct for 0$, and still have it, lol. Inferior game to all of the above but it aint bad at all...

A lot of others.. im playing a free one now called Flyff and its repetitive but good for a free one...