MLS all star game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2005
im not hating on the US i was just making a joke mainly b/c i knew it would piss you off MsFed

i made this thread about the mls all star game which got off to an entertaining start, and i saw blanco was playing well and was pretty sure he was going to score, which he did, shortly after i made the thread and after setting up the first goal with a heel pass.

then you come on here "OMG r u serious" calling me oblivious LOL when blanco had a way better 45 min than your boy Donovan, who looked completely timid and non-effective out there, where blanco was entertaining as fuck to watch. did you see the play where he was just holding the ball at the 18 slowly drawing the defender in, then went left and back right with one quick cut and the dude just fell to the ground the wrong direction. thats the play where i was like, ok blanco is going to score.

so basically you are just some fag hating on blanco with your us vs. mexico fanboyism which had no relation to the mls game?

Sep 4, 2002
im not hating on the US i was just making a joke mainly b/c i knew it would piss you off MsFed

i made this thread about the mls all star game which got off to an entertaining start, and i saw blanco was playing well and was pretty sure he was going to score, which he did, shortly after i made the thread and after setting up the first goal with a heel pass.

then you come on here "OMG r u serious" calling me oblivious LOL when blanco had a way better 45 min than your boy Donovan, who looked completely timid and non-effective out there, where blanco was entertaining as fuck to watch. did you see the play where he was just holding the ball at the 18 slowly drawing the defender in, then went left and back right with one quick cut and the dude just fell to the ground the wrong direction. thats the play where i was like, ok blanco is going to score.

so basically you are just some fag hating on blanco with your us vs. mexico fanboyism which had no relation to the mls game?
I have never liked blanco from the day I saw him play... .... Donovan's stats speak for it self this season. Same with his stats on the International teams between the two.

you just hate to say that an american soccer player is better then a player in a country whose number one sport is soccer.... everyone hates to admit america got talent in soccer(or football and futbol) just because it's not as popular here, we must be always held on a lower level.

whatever tho

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
you need to understand that the USA vs. Mexico wether it be the national team or comparing players. its A RIVALRY!

great watch a bunch of Mexican league soccer... it's such a good brand of soccer that you have to look at bitches in the crowd. lol MLS and Mexican league are on the same level... with the MLS showing WAY MORE PROMISE then the mexican league

Quit hating on the USA, and I know you didn't mean 2 v 11 fuckin smart guy... Mexico can't even beat the USA.... USA has lost ONCE to mexico in the last 10 years, that record would be the same if mexico had beckham and blanco when that fuckin guy couldn't shut the fuck up about the Mexican coach and not gettin offered to play for Mexico. but thanks for playing
MLS showing more promise than the Mexican league!??? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MLS is no where near the Mexican Soccer League homie, that's a fact! I've been watching soccer all my life and I'll school anyone on this fuckin website in any aspect of soccer.

And about Blanco not being that good, look at how old he is! He's an old washed up player and he's STILL tearing shit up in the MLS! The MLS is NOT the shit because they get a few washed up international players on some teams! LMFAO! I'm not gonna deny that the US national team is good and they have a lot of potential, but the MLS is fuckin shitty! LOL

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
First of all Landon Donovan shits on every single player in the MLS, including Blanco...

Oh wow at his age great. he has 4 goals and 6 assts this season in 17 games WOW, my god

Donovan has 12 goals in 15 games to go along 7 assts(tied for first I believe with beckham)

so there goes eveyones argument that blanco is better then anyone on the USA squad. I won't even mention all the over seas players who are better then blanco for example Clint Dempsey and demarcus beasley...

Donvoan is a BEAST this season, blanco is NOT, hes doing alright tho, no where near Kenny Cooper, Edson buddle, luciano Emilio....
How do I know that you don't know shit about soccer? When you start to compare goals and assists between players playing different positions and styles! LMAO

Blanco opens up the offense for Chicago and creates plays. Doesn't necessarily get assists or goals all the time, but ALL of Chicago's offense revolves around him. He got on this team when it was the worst in the MLS and completely changed it around!

I like Donavon and I think he's a great fuckin player, but the dude is not shitting on every player in the MLS! HAhahaha

Beckham, Blanco, Pablo Angel or whatever the fuck, they are all at least on the same level as Donavon.

I'm glad you support American soccer and all, but don't come around here and try to school people with your bull shit facts homie. You aint school no one in soccer!

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
^~~PLEASE dont act as if the mexican league is that far ahead of the MLS
thats the ONLY league mexico has and that shit is subpar at best..
thats why us keeps thumpin the mexican team.. youre not that great
What does International play have to do with leagues?

Tell me, what happens when a Mexican club faces a club from the MLS? Most of the time, MLS clubs get stomped on. We're comparing leagues and not International teams, I'd say US and Mexico are very close in that aspect. US getting the edge due to them dominating Mexico the last ten years. I won't deny that shit...

Feb 17, 2005
the passing is much better in the mexican league i think. the teams have better ball control, better long passes, better through passes, and better chemistry it seems like. mls is not as nice to watch it seems like every mls game i watch is just shitty passes and defensive breakdowns.

and you cant beat the commentators for the mexican league. i dont even know that much spanish its just entertaining as hell to listen to those guys.

Sep 4, 2002
What does International play have to do with leagues?

Tell me, what happens when a Mexican club faces a club from the MLS? Most of the time, MLS clubs get stomped on. We're comparing leagues and not International teams, I'd say US and Mexico are very close in that aspect. US getting the edge due to them dominating Mexico the last ten years. I won't deny that shit...
we'll see who is better when the Huston Dynamo win super liga

Sep 4, 2002
How do I know that you don't know shit about soccer? When you start to compare goals and assists between players playing different positions and styles! LMAO

Blanco opens up the offense for Chicago and creates plays. Doesn't necessarily get assists or goals all the time, but ALL of Chicago's offense revolves around him. He got on this team when it was the worst in the MLS and completely changed it around!

I like Donavon and I think he's a great fuckin player, but the dude is not shitting on every player in the MLS! HAhahaha

Beckham, Blanco, Pablo Angel or whatever the fuck, they are all at least on the same level as Donavon.

I'm glad you support American soccer and all, but don't come around here and try to school people with your bull shit facts homie. You aint school no one in soccer!
They play the same postion dumb fuck, they are both attacking Midfielders/strikers.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
They play the same postion dumb fuck, they are both attacking Midfielders/strikers.
No, dumbfuck. Blanco plays in the middle up front, right behind the strikers. And Donavon plays more in the wing making runs. Landon runs a lot more and recovers more balls, while Blanco basically focuses on the offensive aspect. While Donavon uses his athleticism and speed to beat defenses, Blanco uses pure vision and creativity. Not to say Donavon has no vision or creativity, but he is blessed with more athletic ability than Blanco at this moment in time, so he doesn't have to SOLEY rely on skill and creativity like Blanco does.

Sep 4, 2002
i forgot about this hahah yeah, blanco really is a savage LOL!

CHICAGO (AP)—The U.S. Soccer Federation has suspended Chicago Fire midfielder Cuauhtemoc Blanco from U.S. Open Cup play for at least two years.

The organization’s disciplinary panel banned Blanco after he punched United midfielder Clyde Simms in the stomach and poked him in the eye July 8 during an Open Cup quarterfinal game against D.C. United.

After being ejected, he also head-butted a United employee trying to lead him away.

The ban prevents Blanco from playing in U.S. Open Cup matches in 2009 or 2010. It could be extended depending on the number of games the Fire participate in the tournament in those years.

On the Net:

U.S. Soccer: http://www.ussoccer.com/
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_y...7YF?slug=ap-blancosuspended&prov=ap&type=lgns

he fuckin poked him in the eye... what a fuckin queer