mlb division are getting excited.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
the d-rays and the red sox division is crazy, its hard to say who will be on top but im going with the red-sox eventhough there 1.5 game back.

then you got the white sox and the twins. the white sox are 4-6 in the last 10 games but the twins are not taking advantage. there playing poorly lately.

the angels is the west division winners with 16.5 games on top

i feel the mets and phillies division will not be close. the mets lead will start climbing... phillies are about to go downhill.....

the cubs will win there division i dont see brewers getting closer.

the dodgers and d-backs will be decided in the last series the lead will continue to change from one team to another. dodgers will take it at the end..

what series are you into? whats your prediction who will win the divisions?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i hate you. and i hope we bean manny every at bat and he sucks for the rest of the year cause of us!

p.s.
we gonna beat you guys down and finish the season series as the winner. i told you not to look at frisco for help in the end. it aint happening. we gonna beat yall down like we been beating az down.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@ dutch, is possible the giants could have the last laugh eliminating the dodgers in the last games. dodgers need to take 2/3 games against the giants cause the rockies is not going to help us out against the d-backs. dodgers need to go frisco with a 4 game lead and not take a risk. on the real i dont see the giants sweeping the dodgers.....

p.s beat the d-backs today...........