MK Loves Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2012
Of course I have. This, however, is nothing of the sort. I doubt Tech, Lynch And Kaliko would be all chuckles after seeing this.
Why? The shit is funny. Dude is just crackin' on shit that's topical. I can tell that some of you have never seen a snarky internet review before.

I mean... Tech and Kali are successful enough to laugh at this guys shit... They'd know he's jokin'. Lynch on the other hand, would probably write a song about how he's going to eat the guys baby nuts and hang himself with his guts... As soon as he finishes his game of Madden.

If it were me, I'd have made a joke about Lynch lookin' like Dave Chapelle on that mixtape cover.

Nov 6, 2005
Dude is a faggot. That was some ignorant shit. Disrespect in it's purest form, comedian or not.
I propped you based off how hard this made me laugh. Whats up with people catching feelings? Not understanding something is one thing but hating on it because of that misunderstanding is comedy to me.

This dudes whole youtube fame is based off this shit. His Juggallo thing made me laugh quite a bit the first time I saw it, same with this vid. I just dont get how someone could find this ignorant ESPECIALLY with more examples of his work all in the thread. I bet even the S.M. camp would laugh at most of this shit, I know if it was me I might make a WTF face for like 5 seconds then bust out laughing. Got news for some of yall... While you might think this shit is life and death, IT AINT. Relax and smile, your nicer that way!