MJ dunking on teenagers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
Michael Jordan could shoot a bus full of nuns and make it look dope. And sell a million shoes in the process. Tight vid though.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
This video sucks. They edited out all if his missed shots.

just playin! He still got moves and can still hit his shots.

Jan 28, 2005
there's a whiteboy on there looks almost as tall as MJ. Maybe if any of them bent their knees and lowered their center of gravity they might've had a chance at defense those lay-ups.

and when I play my ten year old nephew, I dont ever hold back. I'll swat that fools shot all day and cross him like a punk. Its best if you fuck kids all up to the best of your ability most of the time, because then they get better. Then every so often you let up and give them a taste of victory, only to shut it all down again.

Apr 25, 2002
shit, I'd do the same if I were 45. Matter of fact, I just played a game against some 10 years the other day and was King Shaq out there swattin foo's down makin some cry and shit. Fuck it, I felt like a BOSS
comedy.

on a sidenote, I feel fucking BLESSED that I got to witness the greatest basketball player ever of all time. Being able to see (and remember) winning all of his championships is something I will tell my kids.