mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Have you been seein all the "ATTENTION: DJ MARK7" threads? Trust me, it's not me....I am hittin dude constantly....you can help by speakin out as well if you like, unfortunately I am currently 3 states away and can do nothing but CALL, EMAIL, PM, POST etc. to HARRASS him for his bullshit.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Rae's right...It's on me....But so u know, it's since been sent to him

But in my defense, if u ordered it 2 months ago I don't know what to tell ya....Cause I didn't get the material until around Oct. 1st...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
It has been sent in and in contrary brotha, you had it a week earlier than the 1st. (2 weeks to get it done was the 8th and that's when you told me you would have it finished), trust me you woulda bitched at me if I only gave you 1 week to do your thang. But it's finished & that's all I am concerned with.

Thanks

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
WAITED A MONTH FOR A PIECE OF SHIT, DON'T WORRY THIS WILL BE FIXED SATURDAY...THAT'S A PROMISE. YOU GOT NO INTRO, EVERYTHING ON ONE TRACK SO YOU HAVE TO HOLD FFWD DOWN TO GET TO THE NEXT TRACK, THE INTERVIEWS ARE MISSING AND SO ARE THE "RIGHT" FUCKING DROPS.

"YOU'LL LOVE THE FINAL...TRUST ME"....MY ASS DUDE....YOU FUCKED ME AND THIS PROJECT OFF.

Apr 5, 2004
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
WAITED A MONTH FOR A PIECE OF SHIT, DON'T WORRY THIS WILL BE FIXED SATURDAY...THAT'S A PROMISE. YOU GOT NO INTRO, EVERYTHING ON ONE TRACK SO YOU HAVE TO HOLD FFWD DOWN TO GET TO THE NEXT TRACK, THE INTERVIEWS ARE MISSING AND SO ARE THE "RIGHT" FUCKING DROPS.

"YOU'LL LOVE THE FINAL...TRUST ME"....MY ASS DUDE....YOU FUCKED ME AND THIS PROJECT OFF.
damn, hes not using very good business practices.... i wouldnt want to work with this dude