MIXTAPE THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nicar

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2005
www.RnBeatz.com
Was crackin y'all, If you bought, puttin together, featured or know of a mixtape, post it here!

I think mixtapes is what keeps the game going right now since hip hop has gotten so commercialized its getting harder for new cats to get herd.

Big ups to all the DJs and labels puttin' out mixtapes.

MIXTAPES:

Metal Mouth Mixtapes - www.metalmouthproductions.com
The Family Business Mixtape - www.rnbeatz.com
The Ugly Mixtape - www.thenumpyard.com
The United Slaves Mixtape - www.amansmusic.com

add to the list, holla!

Jun 3, 2002
MY NAME IS JONNY T AND SO FAR THIS YEAR I HAVE RECORDED OVER 200 SONGS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD ON MY WEBSITE. MY GOAL IS TO RECORD A NEW SONG EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR. 365 SONGS IN 365 DAYS. IF YOU ARE STILL STILL SLEEPING ON MY MIXTAPES YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON WITH THE OTHER 2500 DOWNLOADERS PER MONTH.

WWW.IHATEJONNYT.COM

(THE MIXTAPES CAN BE FOUND IN THE HOTBOX SECTION OR UNDER PROJECT 365)

ALSO MY AFFILIATES DROP A SHITLOAD OF FREE MIXTAPES AT WWW.ONONEENTERTAINMENT.COM

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT

Jun 28, 2005
yeah check out that dj boriqua 1 mix tape hosted buy hus from the mob figaz. its called the streets love me and the clubs need me. got like 30 bangers on there. it feats. the mob figaz, young munk , mac dre , mac mall, the goodfelonz, the game, keak da sneak and alot more of the bay areas hottest independent talent.

Nicar said:
Was crackin y'all, If you bought, puttin together, featured or know of a mixtape, post it here!

I think mixtapes is what keeps the game going right now since hip hop has gotten so commercialized its getting harder for new cats to get herd.

Big ups to all the DJs and labels puttin' out mixtapes.

MIXTAPES:

Metal Mouth Mixtapes - www.metalmouthproductions.com
The Family Business Mixtape - www.rnbeatz.com
The Ugly Mixtape - www.thenumpyard.com
The United Slaves Mixtape - www.amansmusic.com

add to the list, holla!
Good looking out on posting r link to our mixtapes

Feb 4, 2005
GoodFelonMuzik said:
yeah check out that dj boriqua 1 mix tape hosted buy hus from the mob figaz. its called the streets love me and the clubs need me. got like 30 bangers on there. it feats. the mob figaz, young munk , mac dre , mac mall, the goodfelonz, the game, keak da sneak and alot more of the bay areas hottest independent talent.

Where can i get that???

And if your feeling adventureous check out the site in my sig for sum overseas real talk.