Mixery Raw Deluxe Interview With Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Man WTF was up with all the Devil Worship questions lol...dude started pissing me off a little with the questions but over all the interview was cool

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Good interview. THe father of satan question was fucking funny but dude just kept the devil shit going to much. good for tech not getting pissed off at him.

Good for Tech not giving a fuck about what Mystikal did. Him and society will be even. And I have been saying for years I would love to hear Tech and Mystikal over a KLC beat.

Its funny how the guy doing the interview kept refering to what he read about Tech. I wonder if he even new his music prior to reading about him.

Nov 14, 2002
Look at the content of the interview, and notice that it was Strange Music who notified you personally of this interviews existence.

Ponder that.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If you're gonna make an album about being more than a devil, then have a prayer from a pastor on it, then finish it up with "I LOVE YOU ALL" trying to let God or "it" know you care about people, then you should be pretty humble about all the bullshit questions you're gonna get thrown at you.

You put yourself out there, then you answer the questions. He wouldn't be much of a person if he got offended and acted out about some shit he so proudly boasts about on record.