Mixerr memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had a mozzarella mushroom burger and onion rings that tasted like shit
Hell yeah burgers fucking rule
I had a quarter pounder with cheese from McDonald's cuz it was free and i also got a 4 piece nuggets. That was all i ate today cuz i snorted 2.4 grams of marijuana
Hell yeah i appreciate and support McDonald's how'd you get it for free? Lol at a 4pc nugget though wtf did you mug a kid for their happy meal

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Damn, I actually drove past a shitty neighborhood when I went downtown to a restaurant earlier tonight. I missed my chance to take a picture of my gangster 14 year old sharpie tagging in front of it.

Next time, I'll get my internet gangster stripes.
But u from tha burbs. And there's no real hood s where u stay

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Hell yeah burgers fucking rule

Hell yeah i appreciate and support McDonald's how'd you get it for free? Lol at a 4pc nugget though wtf did you mug a kid for their happy meal
I dunno, it was one of those peel off things like they do with the monopoly game. Got it a month ago off of some chicken sandwich.

Im excited that starting next month McDonald's is gonna be doin breakfast all day. They should have been doin that shit 20 years ago!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dunno, it was one of those peel off things like they do with the monopoly game. Got it a month ago off of some chicken sandwich.

Im excited that starting next month McDonald's is gonna be doin breakfast all day. They should have been doin that shit 20 years ago!!
For real they need to quit it with all these bullshit ciabatta avacado grilled chicken spinach sammiches and all that bullshit no one wants at fast food quality for fucking $9 and get back to basics; serve breakfast all day / focus on regular cheeseburgers and hamburgers and just regular burger and fries combos for a decent price like $5-6. Remember when McDonald's had hamburgers for like $0.29 on Wednesdays i think then $0.39 cheeseburgers on Thursdays or maybe Tuesdays or something? The days don't matter only that philosophy. That's why McDonald's is the biggest in the game not cause ppl want some imitation gourmet shit cause they want simple good fast food for cheap McDonald's is fucking tripping they need to hire me as CEO

Nov 11, 2006
For real they need to quit it with all these bullshit ciabatta avacado grilled chicken spinach sammiches and all that bullshit no one wants at fast food quality for fucking $9 and get back to basics; serve breakfast all day / focus on regular cheeseburgers and hamburgers and just regular burger and fries combos for a decent price like $5-6. Remember when McDonald's had hamburgers for like $0.29 on Wednesdays i think then $0.39 cheeseburgers on Thursdays or maybe Tuesdays or something? The days don't matter only that philosophy. That's why McDonald's is the biggest in the game not cause ppl want some imitation gourmet shit cause they want simple good fast food for cheap McDonald's is fucking tripping they need to hire me as CEO
I remember those 29 cent and 39 cent burgers, shit was on deck every tuesday and wednesday in 9th grade....isnt mcdonalds on the verge of bankruptcy? I thought I had read some shit about them going bankrupt

Props: BUTCHER 206