Mixerr memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Mixerr @Mixerr when am i getting paid for the memes i made that u are using?

dont jew me out of my money motherfucker
im pretty dissapoint in u Mixerr @Mixerr you totally fuckin jewed me man i thought u were better than that but ur just a user of people u use ur autistic charizma to get ur way

Feb 11, 2006
fareal that mixxer account is pathetic as hell niggas be really doing too much with the hella diferent accounts
Niggaz posting their real emotions and feelings on these gay ass dupe accounts ....The Troll account is actually the persons real persona coming through and the dupe is the one they really be they selves.

Example of normal account "Yo my brehs Tids are the shit,I love all you guys and black lives matter and Mexican culture is great"

Switches to troll Account to show his true feelings " Yo I don't like tidz I always hated you posting here cos you're intimidating, I hate you ya black bastard and you can take you wet back faggot friend with you."
Mixxer @Mixxer is a pussy who's hiding behind an autistic kids account Bwahaha

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Niggaz posting their real emotions and feelings on these gay ass dupe accounts ....The Troll account is actually the persons real persona coming through and the dupe is the one they really be they selves.

Example of normal account "Yo my brehs Tids are the shit,I love all you guys and black lives matter and Mexican culture is great"

Switches to troll Account to show his true feelings " Yo I don't like tidz I always hated you posting here cos you're intimidating, I hate you ya black bastard and you can take you wet back faggot friend with you."

Mixxer @Mixxer is a pussy who's hiding behind an autistic kids account Bwahaha
hell yea dead on