mix in da stixx 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
so what the fuck is the deal, is dividenz gonna be there 2nite or not, they are basically the only reason i would roll out to paulsbo to see that show, so if anyone is in the know, drop the info.

-out-

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
i was dying to goto this show and support everyone, but I had a recording session with Pain, and Decision AKA Truely Devine. I must say, the song turned out way tight!

@Notes: HOLLA AT ME! lets get you in here to do your verse, rumor has it....it's fire, hotter than hot, enough to melt steel.

May 4, 2002
from what I seen the show was cool
Dividenz rocked the show and YV did a good job of being the hype man then Cyrtical got on stage
and all four of the ripped the roof off that joint with Honest Criticism

the next two acts I didnt really dig that much lil no good and somebody else there shows werent that good

then 151 got on stage this was the first time I have seen/heard 151 and I was beyond impressed
dude is dope then his group the all american hustlers got on stage and they ripped it also.

and thats all I got to see

DAK iller

Sep 12, 2002
i got food poisioning the day b4 and had to run a bunch of errands the day of the concert, it was 6:30 by the time i got everything squared, so i was probaly too late for tha dividenz set... so i ended up sayin fuck it and layed on the couch with a case of nasty gut........ i was way pissed i missed that one

May 4, 2002
@CODE N2deep wasnt there

I wasnt there for the whole poulsbo show so I would say the Mac Mall show out in Idaho was better
cause that was my first time seeing mac mall live..

DAK iller

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com

@Notes: HOLLA AT ME! lets get you in here to do your verse, rumor has it....it's fire, hotter than hot, enough to melt steel. [/B]

ya already know!! Holla at me and we'll set up a time. shit, we can even do it tonight if you want. if i don't hear from you I'll get at you a little later...