Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
www.betabossalini.com
M ITCHY SLICK IS PUTTING TRIGGERATION STATION OUT ON BAYSIDE ENTERTAINMENT SO EVRYONE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND IT....AND THE NEW SOLO ALBUM "GANG PLAN" IS DONE AND WILL BE OUT SHORTLY AFTER THE RERELEASE OF TRIGGERATION STATION THATS UP TO B-12 AND MITCH IT FEATURES LUNI COLEONE,I-ROCC,AP-9 ,DAMU,BLAACK MIKEY.DON DIEGO AND MORE
BUT HE IS ON THE NEW AP-9 SOLO ALBUM THAT COMES OUT 2MORROW
AND HE IS ON THE LUNI COLEONE SOLO ALBUM THAT DROPS AUG 6 ON LIKE 3 SONGS
AND THE ECAY-UNO RECORD
AND IS ON THE OUT-OF-BOUNDS MURDERDOG MAGAZINE BAYSIDE TOUR

THAT STARTS AUG 23 AT THE ROSELAND IN PORTLAND
WITH
LUNI COLEONE
MAC DRE
MESSY MARV
I-ROCC
DAZ DILLINGER
BAD AZZ
T-NUTTY
YOUNG FIERCE
ECAY-UNO

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
aight i just got off the phone w/ janky, mitchy's manager. mitchy's upcoming album is currently untitled, but most likely its gonna be called "Urban Survivalist". its already completed tho. also, the re-release of Trigeration Station thru bayside will have like 3 new tracks including a re-done version of the title track, this time produced by VMF. he said they gonna try to drop em in August. i cant wait.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
mitchy's new album is called GANG PLAN ME AND LUNI JUST DID A SHOW WITH FRIDAY IN SAN DIEGO THE NEW RECORD IS BANGIN AND IT'S NOT DONE YET HE GOT A BOUT 10 SONGS AND THEY ALL KNOCC