Mitchy Slick reppin in ATL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2005
wassup FOLKS, just wanted to say waddup from the south, and wassup 2 my main nigga mitchy slick who i saw reppin hard at the GREG STREET celebrity car show saturday in ATL,GA, i met the nigga and took a few picks with him cause i know my niggas down here werent gonna believe me, the nigga was hella cool, and he said that U.S.S is dropping soon, holla back Mitchy glad to meet mynigga, much love from the south !

Apr 26, 2002
year, i got locced up wit sum foos from columbus. its been a minute tho, i 4got they names, but i remember columbus wuz beefin hard wit niggas from coweta. u kno anythang bout that? fold.

Mar 27, 2005
T-Spoon said:
year, i got locced up wit sum foos from columbus. its been a minute tho, i 4got they names, but i remember columbus wuz beefin hard wit niggas from coweta. u kno anythang bout that? fold.
maybe a lil befo my time, i'm 26 how old were the fellas u talkin bout, but columbus always beefin with somebody, but yeah i can remember a few beefs with coweta from school days , because we used to whoop they ass in football and basketballl

Apr 26, 2002
SouthGa said:
maybe a lil befo my time, i'm 26 how old were the fellas u talkin bout, but columbus always beefin with somebody, but yeah i can remember a few beefs with coweta from school days , because we used to whoop they ass in football and basketballl
shit i'm 29 now. i got locced up bacc in 97. maybe it wuz jus some beef inside. fold.