Mitchy Slick & Jayo Felony?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
One thing I respect about Mitch is that he don't just work with anybody that wants to get together, especially if you dissed his gang or dead homies. I know people talk ish and squash beef all the time, etc. But that's still a move one would have to think about as opposed to acting like it don't matter, because it does.. Especially the gang lifestyle. I like Jayo, but he comes off as unpredictable. Like he'll do a song with you one day and diss you the very next day.

Jayo don't ask his homies but Jayo also comes off as having no close ties to his gang like that. At least not to the extent as Mitch. Mitch's whole crew is almost his gang. He would be somewhat of a fool to not make sure his own peoples was riding with him working with Jayo, especially after what Jayo said about him and LP.

Last edited:
May 6, 2009
One thing I respect about Mitch is that he don't just work with anybody that wants to get together, especially if you dissed his gang or dead homies. I know people talk ish and squash beef all the time, etc. But that's still a move one would have to think about as opposed to acting like it don't matter, because it does.. Especially the gang lifestyle. I like Jayo, but he comes off as unpredictable. Like he'll do a song with you one day and diss you the very next day.

Jayo don't ask his homies but Jayo also comes off as having no close ties to his gang like that. At least not to the extent as Mitch. Mitch's whole crew is almost his gang. He would be somewhat of a fool to not make sure his own gang was riding with him working with Jayo, especially after what Jayo said about him and LP.
Perfectly said

Props: HIM and HIM
Feb 10, 2006
So local Blood rappers release a mixtape that diss Jayo, has a classic subliminal from Mitchy in Death Threats, some of Jayo's and Bay Loc's Crip homies co-sign them, and Jayo is supposed to be cool with that? At the time Jayo dissed LPB and Ecay and all that was cuz of those tracks. But they both need to put all that bullshit aside so that SD can finally get the shine. Shit, even Mitchy has dissed his own homies. Tha Wrongkind ain't even Wrongkind no more either, except Ric Nutt. The times have changed for both of them as individuals, they need to grow the fuck up and so do us, the supporters of these artists that just want a better opportunity for themselves and their folks.

May 6, 2009
So local Blood rappers release a mixtape that diss Jayo, has a classic subliminal from Mitchy in Death Threats, some of Jayo's and Bay Loc's Crip homies co-sign them, and Jayo is supposed to be cool with that? At the time Jayo dissed LPB and Ecay and all that was cuz of those tracks. But they both need to put all that bullshit aside so that SD can finally get the shine. Shit, even Mitchy has dissed his own homies. Tha Wrongkind ain't even Wrongkind no more either, except Ric Nutt. The times have changed for both of them as individuals, they need to grow the fuck up and so do us, the supporters of these artists that just want a better opportunity for themselves and their folks.
Aint no more Wrongkind??

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
what's the name of that mixtape?

::

Feb 10, 2006
I never said there is no Wrongkind, but the original members are not in it. On Strong Arm Robbery Damu disses Jayo. Now, I never said Mitchy dissed Jayo but the things he was saying was directed to any SE rapper that bangs or banged. What I was trying to say is that they have both experienced the same things in the rap game and the street game. Its no longer about who has closest ties to their gangs, its about this hip hop music that saved their lives and fed their families.