MITCHY SLICK DOWN SOUTH.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
JUST LETTIN THE HOMIES FROM THE SOUTH KNOW IM TRYIN TO GET DOWN THERE AND FUCK AROUND A BIT.I GOT THIS NEW SKREW VERSION OF MY ALBUM THAT PAUL WALL DID AND IM COMIN DOWN THERE WIT IT.ALSO GOT THAT REMIX WIT ROB G FOR "REPIN MY BLOCK" SPINNIN ON SIRIUS AND XM RADIO.MOSTLY TEXAS BUT OTHER SPOTS TOO.GO PICK UP THAT NEW"MESSY SLICK"ALBUM.1 LOVE AND KLACK KLACK !!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 28, 2007
Let us know what cities man.. im from Dago so naturally im feelin everythin u put out so if u can gimme some details of what ur plannin (or thinkin about) ill be sure to check u out.

Feb 22, 2006
MITCHY SLICK said:
JUST LETTIN THE HOMIES FROM THE SOUTH KNOW IM TRYIN TO GET DOWN THERE AND FUCK AROUND A BIT.I GOT THIS NEW SKREW VERSION OF MY ALBUM THAT PAUL WALL DID AND IM COMIN DOWN THERE WIT IT.ALSO GOT THAT REMIX WIT ROB G FOR "REPIN MY BLOCK" SPINNIN ON SIRIUS AND XM RADIO.MOSTLY TEXAS BUT OTHER SPOTS TOO.GO PICK UP THAT NEW"MESSY SLICK"ALBUM.1 LOVE AND KLACK KLACK !!!!!!!!!!!
da u.s.s album skrewed?

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
USS Skrewed

boiboi said:
da u.s.s album skrewed?
Yes the USS album has been Skrewed by none other than Paul Wall, and the shit is bangin!!! We gone let the streets have it in Texas!!! Stay tuned 4 more details!!!
Make Sure to vote 4 Mitchy Slick! Ozone magazine nominee for the WestCoast patiently waiting award!!! Yeah Dat!

Janky...
Mgr. Mitchy Slick & Tha WrongKind Family...

Mar 1, 2006
Being from San Diego and bumping a lot of chopped music, I'm liking the idea of Mitchy Slick releasing his album chopped....BUT...... Paul Wall????? Thats about the worst choice to do it....Get OG Ron C, DJ D, Pollie Pop, Mr Rogers ANYBODY but Paul Wall.....HORRENDOUS choice.....FWIW I like Paul Wall's music but he's horrible on the 1s and 2s...hell get DJ Loon off the Siccness....He's 100x better then Paul Wall

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
cd123 said:
Any plans on coming thru Dallas eventually?
That's funny I'm in Dallas now, I live in Houston but go back in forth between Houston and Dallas for real estate, and I brought Mitchy down here to Harlem Knights in Houston, networking with Cory Mo, Bun B, J Starz, middle fingz, J Prince jr. and a whole lotta cats! I wouldn't mind messin with Tum Tum or Big Tuck let me know the business, Hot spots? Clubs? Strip Clubs? Radio Station? and we'll come down no problem!

Janky.
Mgr. Mitchy Slick & Tha WrongKind Family.