Mitchy & Mr.Shadow.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2007
I wanted to know if Mitchy ever did a track with Mr.Shadow....?
I know he fuck with Lil One on a couple tracks... but what about Shadow... aint he from S.D. tooo?

Personaly i would like to hear a track from mr.Shadow & Ice Cube just because they both lyrical and good with words play Most likely never will happen but i can still wish lol

What going on with SLush the Villain?

Nov 16, 2006
mr.shadow the best sur rapper i heard. not great lyrically, but good. has a great delivery and a different swag then most "cholo" rappers. sounds like a brotha except when he speaks spanish. slush the villain?aint that the fool who sounds like 2pac?

Apr 26, 2006
Latin Boss said:
mr.shadow the best sur rapper i heard. not great lyrically, but good. has a great delivery and a different swag then most "cholo" rappers. sounds like a brotha except when he speaks spanish. slush the villain?aint that the fool who sounds like 2pac?
Yes he does.

Anyways, Mr. Shadow is pretty sick. I haven't heard much of his new shit, but his old shit is good like "619 After 6" & "Till I Die." Same thing with Lil One, his older shit is good. I like that Homicide Carols track, shit is evil.

Jan 28, 2007
BOOBOO619 said:
Yes he does.

Anyways, Mr. Shadow is pretty sick. I haven't heard much of his new shit, but his old shit is good like "619 After 6" & "Till I Die." Same thing with Lil One, his older shit is good. I like that Homicide Carols track, shit is evil.
where can I find that 619 after 6 track? neway u can up it?

Jan 26, 2004
Shadow puts that shit down, if it wasnt for Sick Jacken and Conejo, Shadow would be the hardest Chicano with a mic

he just needs to start his own label instead of selling his shit and putting every different disco on a different label

Jan 26, 2004
SouthSanDago said:
What's Shadow's latest album? I remeber he used to put out albums like every 2 months, he probably has around 30 albums under his belt.
the last i know Shadow was really a part of was Streets Are Kalling

theres another one that just came out called A Medio Camino, i dont know if he had anything to do with it, shit usually even the shit Shadow doesnt release himself is tight

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Latin Boss said:
i thought i was the only one who thought this