Mitb 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I was thinking that Lesnar or The Wyatt Family was going to come out when Orton was just standing there. He hasn't had any belt in a long time so it will be interesting to see what happens.

So a Punk/Axel feud or Punk/Brock?
Its gonna be Axel/Bryan feud and Punk/Lesnar with Heyman

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Sooooooo. Orton wins. and no Brock or Wyatt family interference.......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GYStSBiiEg">YouTube Link</a>
Yeah, I dot get it. Unless Brock is on Raw tomorrow... That's the only way for it to make sense. And why would The Wyatt's take out Kane unless Bray and Kane are going to feud which would suck.

It has to be Punk and Brock because Axel went after Daniel Bryan which is who he'll probably be feuding with because Bryan is so over right now and Axel isn't. Management probably wants to shove Axel down our throats so they're having him go against Bryan so we HAVE to notice him,

I understand the Dolph and Big E feud but if that happens that only means Dolph won't have a title anytime soon because they can't fit a feud with Big E and then a title shot at Summerslam in in such a short period.

Raw tomorrow will be interesting.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
All I can say is at least it wasnt sheamus or christian. I seriously would of stopped watch wrestling if they would of won.
No shit man. They make Sheamus out to be an albino Cena but he's such a tool. And Christian, to me, is the example of someone who shouldn't still be wrestling even if he is in good shape and still can wrestle. I just think he looks washed up.

I wonder if this was just a one time gig for RVD

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
The crowd tonight was super bipolar.

Ziggler was way over with them and so was Bryan.

I kept wondering if Sheamus hurt his arm when he fell because he wasn't involved at all after that and he did land on it.

I also think it's funny that WWE won't allow chair shots to the head but ladder shots are okay.

Feb 8, 2003
I understand the Dolph and Big E feud but if that happens that only means Dolph won't have a title anytime soon because they can't fit a feud with Big E and then a title shot at Summerslam in in such a short period.

Raw tomorrow will be interesting.

its the point he not getting the title anyway soon. he had his chance and got injured so next taking his spot. hes going to build big e up now.

Feb 8, 2003
The crowd tonight was super bipolar.

Ziggler was way over with them and so was Bryan.

I kept wondering if Sheamus hurt his arm when he fell because he wasn't involved at all after that and he did land on it.

I also think it's funny that WWE won't allow chair shots to the head but ladder shots are okay.
those arent real ladders, its them light ass stunt men ladders. they been stopped using real ladders.

Feb 12, 2012
I admit I didnt know about them usin different ladders now either I was just makin a guess that it was cuz of Mercury when I read it. Punk definetly got fucked up with the ladder tho I saw the pics afterwards, didnt know RVD and Cody got opened up as well.